Felt kinda weird....

morgulon1

Reaction score
It dawned on me as the final minutes ticked off the clock today. What is going to happen to our rivalry with San Fran?
It's a definite conclusion that Harbitch is gone and this was his final game in Seattle as coach of the vaginers. I don't
know if I can say I feel kind of a sadness of sorts, but in a way it's the end of an era. Some of our best moments have been against SF and this assclown of a coach , who could we possibly hate more? It made me think back to before Mr.
khaki-walmart pants , Singeltary? Nolan? Erickson? Mariucci? I personally have always disliked that team but I have to say thank you Mr Harbaugh for taking my dislike to a record level.

Best of luck douche :49ersmall:

Tundra

Reaction score
I think Arians will move up and take his spot. But you are right, thanks Jimmy for being who you are and making it easy to dislike you.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
morgulon1":gq4urxsr said:
It dawned on me as the final minutes ticked off the clock today. What is going to happen to our rivalry with San Fran?
It's a definite conclusion that Harbitch is gone and this was his final game in Seattle as coach of the vaginers. I don't
know if I can say I feel kind of a sadness of sorts, but in a way it's the end of an era. Some of our best moments have been against SF and this assclown of a coach , who could we possibly hate more? It made me think back to before Mr.
khaki-walmart pants , Singeltary? Nolan? Erickson? Mariucci? I personally have always disliked that team but I have to say thank you Mr Harbaugh for taking my dislike to a record level.

Best of luck douche :49ersmall:
Their trolls will still be here so that should be enough to fuel the hate, at least until this place is no fun for them any more or they get banned......

Smellyman

Reaction score
rivalry will still be there, SC has a lot of good players.

The also may hire an HC and an OC that actually utilizes Kaep coreectly.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Every fan is required to keep hating at full blast on not only San Francisco, but on the Rams and Cardinals as well.

These rivalries do not end.

OP
OP
morgulon1

morgulon1

Reaction score
TundraApe":2bowkq98 said:
I think Arians will move up and take his spot. But you are right, thanks Jimmy for being who you are and making it easy to dislike you.

True, Arians moved up to assclown-B after the commentators during the SB said that Arians was happy to help the Denver coaching staff with all the intel he could gather for them against us. WHAT A DICK !

But please don't forget about last years game at Seattle against STL. Don't tell me a team can come out and have a game plan that is obviously to foul, cheat and maim that doesn't have the blessing of their head coach. If I were PC I
would of spit in his face. Fisher assclown-B2

Harbaugh will forever be assclown-A1

Smellyman

Reaction score
morgulon1":3cxg53an said:
TundraApe":3cxg53an said:

True, Arians moved up to assclown-B after the commentators during the SB said that Arians was happy to help the Denver coaching staff with all the intel he could gather for them against us. WHAT A DICK !

But please don't forget about last years game at Seattle against STL. Don't tell me a team can come out and have a game plan that is obviously to foul, cheat and maim that doesn't have the blessing of their head coach. If I were PC I

sounds like he gave bad intel......I like him more now.

super secret spy

Smellyman

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":gtmhbvtl said:
Smellyman":gtmhbvtl said:

Bevell??

Ha. that is the hope of many on this board.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
If Jeff Fisher is still HC of the Rams next year then HE will move into my #1 douchebag spot.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I respect Fisher as much as any coach in the league.
He uses your own coaching convictions against you.
Gadgets and fakes won't happen every game we play but he'll exploit the things you need to fix.

I'm glad we play them week 17.
They'll help us fix obvious errors prior to the playoffs.

Steve2222

Reaction score
morgulon1":1bkgcs8m said:
TundraApe":1bkgcs8m said:

Intel? What did Arians conduct special reconnaissance on us or something?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Steve2222":2sqbogzw said:
morgulon1":2sqbogzw said:
TundraApe":2sqbogzw said:

Wouldn't put it past him.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
TheHawkster":r28iz72u said:
I respect Fisher as much as any coach in the league.
He uses your own coaching convictions against you.
Gadgets and fakes won't happen every game we play but he'll exploit the things you need to fix.

I'm glad we play them week 17.
They'll help us fix obvious errors prior to the playoffs.

He does all that.....against Seattle.

Apparently not when he plays AZ.

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't know......but to me the Rams have always been the hated team. 9ers more so lately because they got competitive at the same time as us.

2004....UGH....watching the Hawks blow a big lead and lose that game at the stadium was a crusher, then we lost in St.Louis but still managed to host a playoff game vs. them the same year.

They beat us again...3 times in one year, and it was ON at that moment. Hate em.....HATE.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Didn't feel weird to me, I hope the Niners suck until the apocalypse.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Smellyman":vyppxfu5 said:

Holding g a clipboard?

OP
OP
morgulon1

morgulon1

Reaction score
Steve2222":10vc17sr said:
morgulon1":10vc17sr said:
TundraApe":10vc17sr said:

I should watch the SB again to get the exact quote, but it was to the effect that Arians gave Bronco staff their, notes, film, our tendencies etc... you know? the stuff that they had put together as they prepared for our divisional games.To
help the Broncos out. A fellow NFC west opponent tried to help the AFC beat us.

OP
OP
morgulon1

morgulon1

Reaction score
Largent80":1x53no40 said:
I don't know......but to me the Rams have always been the hated team. 9ers more so lately because they got competitive at the same time as us.

2004....UGH....watching the Hawks blow a big lead and lose that game at the stadium was a crusher, then we lost in St.Louis but still managed to host a playoff game vs. them the same year.

They beat us again...3 times in one year, and it was ON at that moment. Hate em.....HATE.

So the recent SF hate wasn't able to eclipse the Ram hatred? They were the more hated before all this happened.
Wow I actually hate all 3 of those teams.