Watching all of last year's playoffs...

Rob12

Reaction score
Is there ANY doubt... Whatsoever... That last year's playoff MVP was Kam? Dude was EVERYWHERE... In on most plays. I don't know if I've seen a more dominant three game stretch by any player... Ever.

If Lynch gives us our offensive identity, Kam does the same thing on D. He's unreal.

sutz

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1mtl00p2 said:
Absolutely. Should have been Super Bowl MVP as well.

- bsd
There were probably 5 or 6 guys that could have been named MVP of that game, including a couple on offense. So, yeah, Kam coulda/shoulda won. I actually liked the Malcolm Smith choice, though.

:)

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I was happy with Mal winning it, but I thought Cliff was going to take it.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Agreed, People point to Wagner being back... which obviously is huge. But the turning point for this D this year. I believe is getting Kam bam back healthy. He is such a unique talent.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Rob12":m9r8b3f6 said:
Is there ANY doubt... Whatsoever... That last year's playoff MVP was Kam? Dude was EVERYWHERE... In on most plays. I don't know if I've seen a more dominant three game stretch by any player... Ever.

If Lynch gives us our offensive identity, Kam does the same thing on D. He's unreal.

Totally agree. The one exception: I'd say it's hard to say it's best by any player ever.

Fitzgerald had a monster postseason the year AZ went to the SB.

And both of Flacco's SB runs were pretty amazing. The first one got him ridiculously paid, and the 2nd one he didn't throw an INT the entire postseason while average 30 attempts per game.

I will say I've yet to see a postseason defensive performance in recent memory that's better than Kam's was. Maybe one of LT's dominant years ?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":14omx0an said:
Rob12":14omx0an said:

Totally agree. The one exception: I'd say it's hard to say it's best by any player ever.

Fitzgerald had a monster postseason the year AZ went to the SB.

And both of Flacco's SB runs were pretty amazing. The first one got him ridiculously paid, and the 2nd one he didn't throw an INT the entire postseason while average 30 attempts per game.

I will say I've yet to see a postseason defensive performance in recent memory that's better than Kam's was. Maybe one of LT's dominant years ?

Huh? Flacco has only won one Super Bowl. Both runs you described were one in the same.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
still like the Smith SB MVP.

Just seems fitting that on a team like this a backup player would get that award.