Hawk Deco Cement Truck

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Every year here in Montesano, Washington we have our annual Festival of Lights. This year the theme is the 12 days of Christmas with a heavy emphasis on "12". Well one of the biggest things that folks here look forward to is how the Bayview Cement truck is going to be decorated for the parade and holiday season. Well they have a sneak peak of it and its worth checking out imho.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=879788198728023&set=vb.343884275651754&type=2&theater

scutterhawk

Reaction score
:34853_tinfoil: How many times did that thang go round before the cord wrapped up and unplugged itself? :mrgreen:

Oh, and pretty cool :vodka:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow. All kinds of awesome sauce dripping off of that!

A

Anonymous

Aros":2jfse7qo said:
Wow. All kinds of awesome sauce dripping off of that!

"Awesome sauce". Nice.

You know, I'm looking at the left side of a Hawk helmet as I type this. The logo points to the left.

Yep... Seattle Seahawks!

:mrgreen:

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
That's my hometown, I'll get to see it live. Unfortunately we have a float in the parade too which is going to be embarrassed by that thing. Nice work Bayview!

OP
OP
Bigbadhawk

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
SEAHAWKBLITZ":11pjyw3v said:
That's my hometown, I'll get to see it live. Unfortunately we have a float in the parade too which is going to be embarrassed by that thing. Nice work Bayview!

Mind if I ask what float in the parade your involved with? Bulldog country is my hometown too. :thirishdrinkers:

irocdave

Reaction score
That is awesome! Our tower crane lights kind of pale in comparison. How do they keep the power cord from twisting up?