Anyone watch the Rams Cardinals game? (Hawks related)

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Both of these teams are blitzing fools. Neither is impressive on offense. The Cards are down to their third string QB. I hope we can adjust to all of this blitzing nonsense.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
BigBill1945":28zxxesz said:
Both of these teams are blitzing fools. Neither is impressive on offense. The Cards are down to their third string QB. I hope we can adjust to all of this blitzing nonsense.

Well, we got a good preview, so Lem and the rest of the line and the RBs that were whiffing on those blitz p/u's SHOULD be a bit wiser for the wear. With any luck, Unger could be back by then, which would make major difference against blitz-happy teams.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
I wish i could get the time I invested into that game refunded back. As long as the Hawks don't play down to either of those two level then there is no way in hell I can see us losing either game based on that pathetic display of horse crap we witnessed tonight.

nwgamer

Reaction score
Bigbadhawk":3ep6i6bn said:
I wish i could get the time I invested into that game refunded back. As long as the Hawks don't play down to either of those two level then there is no way in hell I can see us losing either game based on that pathetic display of horse crap we witnessed tonight.

:13: This