Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Admit it. You're a little sad that the 49ers Harbaugh Era is coming to an end. I don't think any of us saw this coming so quickly. Just when the 49ers and Seahawks became the best new rivalry in the NFL, they have to go self-implode on us, leaving it a one-sided conversation. The hate is only fun when they are good. When they are clearly falling apart at the seams you begin to miss the hate as apathy takes its place.

Oh sure, it will always, ALWAYS be fun to let the hate in your heart out for the 49ers, but it's never the same when you're not evenly matched.

The 49ers come into Century Link needing a win just to keep the most slim of hopes alive to even sneak into the playoffs. In years past this game would scare the bejeezus out of me but the big bad monster doesn't have the strength, the will to beat a Seahawks team that's looking "Super" again, especially in the toughest place to play in all of football.

It will be with an oddly heavy heart that I watch Harbaugh wearing a 49ers hat on the sidelines with one of many stupid looks on his face for the last time in Century Link.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - 49ers 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-4

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hawks: 27
Niners: 17

Like the Eagles game, the score won't show how dominant we will have been.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Something tells me this will be a closer and a much more chippy game than the Turkey Day Smashing.

Hawks: 24
Niners: 20

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I am a little sad. Just a miniscule bit though. They should still be decent when their injured players return, but I want to just be able to circle two l's on the schedule when I see their name, like I used to.

I would love a 49-0 win. I mean, a complete, utter, total, domination. One where they don't get gifted their scores.

Of course, they will probably be fired up for this game. I hope we extinguish that flame from the get. Especially if they do that stupid dance before the kick-off. I hope it's so bad "We Want Gabbert! We want Gabbert!" can be heard.

I say Hawks win 30-7.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Harbaugh definitely adds spice to the situation, but fans are morally obligated to have their hatred of all three division rivals cranked up to 11 at all times, so there's no excuse for apathy to set in.

Seahawks win a similar game to the last few, 23-6.

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawks...33
Niners.........10

Yeah, I think it's getting that bad for the Niners. :229031_shrug:

To date: 9-4

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I wished and wished that Harbaugh would leave. Now that this is likely the last time we'll see him on the 49ers sideline, I am kind of sad. I will miss the matchups of these two teams, even though they often frustrated me and we've split 50/50 the last few years.

I won't be sad when we beat the 49ers down on Sunday, though.

Seahawks 31
49ers 6

My Record to Date: 9-4

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I really think the Niners are going to come apart like a piece of IKEA furniture. And it will be so glorious .. so so glorious.

Seahawks 41
49ers 7

StoneCold

Reaction score
21 - 17 Hawks. I really think this will be close. There has been a change in tone out of SF. Listen to Kaep's and Gore's press interviews. Something is happening at SF and I don't think it will be good for the Hawks. They still have a very good defense and if they get their offense together they will make a game of it. And I highly doubt Harbaugh gets fired at the end of the game either way.

SC

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Should the Hawks bring the same intensity that they had last week, then we should win. The Niners are going to try to "make a statement" at the beginning of the game. If we play errorless football, they will give up by the middle of the third quarter. Hawks then win.....27-17.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
I'm glad Harbaugh is probably out (he was/is a really good coach, just has a jackass personality). I'll miss making fun of him though.

Hawks 38-7. Niners have quit.

Largent80

Reaction score
Not sad at ALL, and in fact, I want to CRUSH these......Damn can't cuss here.

Hawks 35
Imploders 6

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3s4jmdfs said:
Something tells me this will be a closer and a much more chippy game than the Turkey Day Smashing.

Hawks: 24
Niners: 20

20 points against the #1 defense in the NFL playing out of their MINDS at home? I want what you're smokin'. :stirthepot:

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":iykihst3 said:
I really think the Niners are going to come apart like a piece of IKEA furniture. And it will be so glorious .. so so glorious.

Seahawks 41
49ers 7

How dare you.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'm posting the following for MontanaHawk05:

MontanaHawk05":ctzp1bs6 said:
Seattle 23
49ers 7

YTD: 8-5

The reason I am doing so is as follows by his own post on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:17 PM in the Pick The Score contest thread started by NFSEahawks 628:

MontanaHawk05":ctzp1bs6 said:
I will be on the road and out of net service for the next five days, starting in 15 minutes. There is no Aros' thread for me to put my prediction in, currently. I hope this will not stop you from counting my score.

NFSeahawks628, please include his prediction when tallying the results after the win vs. Frisco this Sunday.