Seahawks @ Eagles Highlights with Steve Raible

NJSeahawk

Reaction score

ManBunts

Reaction score
I have to wonder if Lynch didn't run into Okung on that nice run what that would've turned into. Kinda hilarious that the only person who can stop him was our own guy

kearly

Reaction score
Maclin vs. Patrick Peterson (played in AZ): 187 yards, 2 TD

Maclin vs. Richard Sherman (played in Philly): 0 catches against Sherman. 21 yards, 1 TD, otherwise.

Shocking I know.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
kearly":7penxfti said:
Maclin vs. Patrick Peterson (played in AZ): 187 yards, 2 TD

Maclin vs. Richard Sherman (played in Philly): 0 catches against Sherman. 21 yards, 1 TD, otherwise.

Shocking I know.

Giphy

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
6384839-attractive-caucasian-chef-kissing-his-fingers-to-show-how-tasty-the-food-is.jpg

Magnifique!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
It took forever to imagine anyone but Pete Gross calling games. Now I feel the same about Raibes

shawnsim

Reaction score
Thank you smelly guy.

Wow. On the 3rd and 15 play to Richardson. Russell straight broke 91's ankles. Gorgeous.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I hate listening to Buck and Aikman. Fun to watch and hear Raible. Seeing that makes you appreciate how improved the passing game was last week.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Anyone else notice from that vid (5:05-5:08 mark) that Avril and Bennett was both getting held. Bennet still made the sack while being held by his jersey. It's a trend that I keep seeing against our guys and rarely get any calls their way.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":367em3or said:
Anyone else notice from that vid (5:05-5:08 mark) that Avril and Bennett was both getting held. Bennet still made the sack while being held by his jersey. It's a trend that I keep seeing against our guys and rarely get any calls their way.

I watch parts of all the games not on against us w/ Sunday Ticket every week and this is league wide horrible amounts of uncalled holding. It is really disgusting to me the amount that is allowed. Especially on teams like the cowboys, sure they have a great O line full of top picks and they do a great job but they also get away w/ a ton of holding too. No stats to back it up but it seems way worse than last year.

That said, I do agree w/ you about our guys getting held a lot w/ no calls for it is irritating.