I love this team.

Rob12

Reaction score
When so many bailed on this season as we were 3-3, 6-4... The Seahawks just kept working. The players kept believing in each other, knowing that they simply hit a rough patch, but they knew they would get through it. The coaches facilitated and encouraged that belief. Most 12's believed as well. Get through the noise, get healthy, stay loud.

We're not losing again. The only question remains is whether we get the No. 1 seed.

How about Russell Wilson? I think this has been his most impressive season. He does not turn the ball over. He has overcome an offensive line that hasn't protected him all that well. As much as I hate to say this, he's throwing to perhaps the least talented receiving unit in the league (but they have come a long way). Baldwin and Kearse had big games yesterday and can build on that. The rookies will come along. Lynch is... No words for that man, because words don't do him justice. I love him and everything he is.

Things are starting to click.

What the defense is doing amazes me, though it probably shouldn't. Bobby Wagner is the catalyst to our defense. Best Mike in the league. The rest of the guys are playing amazing football. I just heard that Sherm hasn't allowed a completion in three weeks. Maxwell looks great in the slot and Simon is coming along fast.

Gear up, 12's. These next three weeks are going to be fun.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Largent80":knycnpej said:
Well your name is Rob, so I love you too, in an unmanly way.

I love too you bro!

Unmanly though? Lol

jlaff35

Reaction score
Great post Rob! I love this team as well, always have and always will. Their attitude, the way they play for each other, the way they seem to actually be a group of guys that genuinely love each other and are not there just to get a paycheck. Very rare to see this type of cohesion in professional sports!

Chapman

Reaction score
Thank you for seeing the Big picture.
:thirishdrinkers: Arizona here we come and hell is coming with us.

kearly

Reaction score
If not for a blown non-call for PI, for which the league apologized, Seattle might be on a 7 game winning streak right now. If not for that and a fake punt, Seattle might be on a 8 game winning streak with HFA all but locked up.

It is very cool to see how the leaders on our team, namely Kam, have used the adversity of 2014 to bring the team together. This group is playing with fire the way the 2012 team was at the end of that season.