beastmode w mikerob

Scottemojo

Reaction score
prediction: This interview will be widely panned by the media, or just negatively commented on. Ex athletes getting exclusives rubs the communications degreed the wrong way, and badly.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I missed it. We didn't know what time it was going to be on. :(

253hawk

Reaction score
I got up at 6:30, they teased like 1 minute of it, effed off for an hour, came back and showed 3 more minutes...wtf. Just give me a goddamned time so I can watch the whole thing.

Stupid. Also...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronQ13Fox/status/541647307351945216[/tweet]

When will they ever learn?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The man wants another ring. Let's give it to him.

justafan

Reaction score
They showed some fluff and talked about how revealing it was.Mrob threw some softballs and Lynch answered.It would have been nice to see them show how much time and money he donates to the youth in his community.at least give some air time to the name of the charity.The whole thing was pretty lame.And it wasnt Lynchs fault.The media blew that one

HawkWow

Reaction score
Rob said Marshawn "should be a politician". Couldn't agree more. More than just street smart, Lynch is brilliant. If I were he, I'd be chatting with MRob weekly. If we don't retain him or he no longer wishes to be part of the franchise (!?), interviews like today's will greatly improve his chances of a nice contract with another team. Lynch knows what he's doing and has his bases covered. Nice bonus in getting braddah MRob face time = mo money.

(Always looking for a silver lining) The one good thing about the Michael whiff is the possibility of keeping Marshawn.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
That was pretty disappointing in my opinion. The only thing somewhat interesting was the fact that we got to see Marshawn in an interview. Other than that, really heard nothing new. Like Aaron Levine tweeted, typical media bs where they splice up a 25 minute interview and show 3 minutes of stuff we already knew about.

Any chance NFL Network releases the entire 25 minute segment?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
253hawk":2zewutil said:
I got up at 6:30, they teased like 1 minute of it, effed off for an hour, came back and showed 3 more minutes...wtf. Just give me a goddamned time so I can watch the whole thing.

Stupid. Also...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronQ13Fox/status/541647307351945216[/tweet]

When will they ever learn?
You ain't got nuff time for my kids, I ain't got nuff time for you.

Latest posts