If You're Going To San Francisco

NYCoug

Reaction score
Huge game tomorrow, no way around it! 9 years and 1 day ago, a few friends and I made the trip up to Philly to watch the Seahawks pound the Eagles 42-0. Here's hoping that 9 years and 2 days later, history repeats itself as an Eagles backup quarterback gets slaughtered by the eventual NFC Champions. I'm expecting to get verbally harassed, have beer poured on me, and hear my mother called every awful name in the English language. That's part of the experience in Philly, it's part of the reason why tickets are so damn expensive. As long as I survive, I'll consider the day a success. A Seahawks victory on top of it? Now that would just be playing with house money.

Hopefully everyone had an outstanding Thanksgiving with their families while watching the Seahawks beat the stuffing out of the Niners. Now that the turkey is out of your systems, let's get ready for this stretch run and ready to witness the Seahawks shock the world, again! The momentum train keeps on rolling tomorrow. Next stop, the city of Brotherly Love!

http://www.seafense.net/2014/12/if-youre-going-to-san-francisco.html

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I hope Rafael gets his Karmic justice. What an asshole.

Fortunately, the good people of the world came through for you.

I'm calling you the Hobo Hemingway from now on.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
PS...Rafael will get his. Karma doesn't discriminate.

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
Mike 4G":11w9rfdp said:
Be sure to wear flowers in your hair?

Exactly. Gotta edit the lyrics though and change San Francisco to Santa Clara. Doesn't quite have the same ring.

Thanks for the kind words ya'll, and don't worry, I know that Rafael will get his. That's if he hasn't already. He has to deal with his miserable existence on a daily basis. I genuinely feel bad for the lowlife. Not for his football team, no, not at all. I'm enjoying the schadenfreude that comes from watching the Niners implode. Couldn't happen to a bunch of nicer guys and fans.

And Scotte, I like the nickname. Seahawks Hemingway may have been more complimentary, but Hobo Hemingway is probably a bit more true to life at this point haha

GO Hawks! I refuse to believe that Mark Sanchez will be able to topple the LoB with the way they are playing right now. I'm hoping for and feeling an absolutely huge game from Earl Thomas. A Lofa Tatupu 3-INT's-in-Philly type performance. Kam Chancellor might be able to intimidate their receivers much like he did to the Broncos during the Super Bowl. Same goes for Sanchez. Get his feet moving, slow down the timing routes, and the rest could be history.

On a side note, I have no need or desire to ever go back to San Francisco. I'm done with the place.

Riley12

Reaction score
I was waiting with antici................pation for this one and wasn't disappointed.

Best game recap of the year so far.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
NYCoug":2fipugbd said:
Mike 4G":2fipugbd said:
Be sure to wear flowers in your hair?

Exactly. Gotta edit the lyrics though and change San Francisco to Santa Clara. Doesn't quite have the same ring.

Thanks for the kind words ya'll, and don't worry, I know that Rafael will get his. That's if he hasn't already. He has to deal with his miserable existence on a daily basis. I genuinely feel bad for the lowlife. Not for his football team, no, not at all. I'm enjoying the schadenfreude that comes from watching the Niners implode. Couldn't happen to a bunch of nicer guys and fans.

And Scotte, I like the nickname. Seahawks Hemingway may have been more complimentary, but Hobo Hemingway is probably a bit more true to life at this point haha

GO Hawks! I refuse to believe that Mark Sanchez will be able to topple the LoB with the way they are playing right now. I'm hoping for and feeling an absolutely huge game from Earl Thomas. A Lofa Tatupu 3-INT's-in-Philly type performance. Kam Chancellor might be able to intimidate their receivers much like he did to the Broncos during the Super Bowl. Same goes for Sanchez. Get his feet moving, slow down the timing routes, and the rest could be history.

On a side note, I have no need or desire to ever go back to San Francisco. I'm done with the place.

San Fran was one of the coolest cities I have gone to with my family. Took the kids to all kinds of museums and to Alcatraz. Ghiridelli Square was awesome as well.