Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Eagles)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Who's got that swag? We got that swag.

It's back.

Tough place to play but we're overall the better team. I'm staying with this "Play for each other" mantra the Hawks have employed since before the Cardinals game. They are playing these last two weeks - and the final four - like it's already January. That does not bode well for Sanchez and the rest of those "other birds".

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Eagles 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-4

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Hawks 42
Eagles 20

Our offense finally scores some TD's!! Defense gets some turnovers. The Mo continues to build.

A

Anonymous

The Eagles defense has holes that can be exploited early, and often, and they will get their licks in here and there, but not to a degree that we won't move the ball on them without too much difficulty. If Marshawn gets into the secondary there are going to be a few business decisions made that will cost them.

On the flipside, we are talking about Sanchez here. Yes, he has the skills and a new-found confidence in the scheme and his teammates, but he can get rattled, and he will get rattled. Look for him to get angry, then get cocky, he'll get cute, then we make him pay, more than once or twice. We have also had success lately keeping a much better backfield to very low rushing numbers meaning they will have to go the air early and often. Advantage: Seahawks.

Hawks: 27
Eagles: 9

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Man, I'm really torn here...

Part of me wants to go and say...

Hawks 6
E-gals 3

Aaaaaaaand
another part of me is thinking

Hawks 14
E-gals 10

I'll go with the latter, but remember where you saw 6-3 first! ;)

j hawk

Reaction score
Hawks fly clear across country but get a good game start time. Philly kicked butt in Dallas, Dallas kicked bull in Seattle, now we kick butt in Philly. Sanchise is good for a turnover or two. Hawks win this one 30-13.

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawks...24
Iggles.........17

To date: 8-4

2_0_6

Reaction score
Wow sounds like people think its going to be a blowout.. I think this comes down to a last minute FG by Haush Money from 40+ yards for the WIN.

Hawks: 24
Eagles: 23

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hawks: 29
Eagles: 27

But if both of our defenses play tough, I can see the score easily being 10, or eve 20 points less, with this being the upper end of what I hope will be some decent offensive play by us.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
So glad I was wrong last week. I knew the Hawks could win, but their recent record in SF swayed my pick. Glad they knocked that monkey off their back.

This week is the same thing: The Hawks should win, but will they? After last week I am not voting against them.

Seahawks 27
Eagles 20

My Record to Date: 8-4

45Hawker

Reaction score
I think Darren Sproles is going to give us trouble - on offense and ST's. I hope I'm wrong:

Eagles: 27
Hawks: 23

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawks 26
Beagles 16

To date: 8-4

I think our D really slows down their run game leaving it to Sanchez to try to beat us. Ain't happenin'.