NFL TV Viewing Map: Week 14 @ Eagles (Ohio Updated)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&wk=14[/urltargetblank]

Announcers - Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Due to home town blackout rules, The game won't be shown in the Phoenix or Denver markets.

The SF/OAK market won't get the game. This includes Northern California, Southern Oregon and Western Nevada

For some reason there is also a little blip in Ohio that is getting the SF/OAK game, but other than listed above, EVERYONE else should be getting our game this week.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
So we KC Hawkers will get it on Fox? I know there have been many weeks when the Chiefs played that Fox didn't air any afternoon games here in KC.

That would indeed be awesomely interesting if we get it this week. Thanks for the Map link.

Go Hawks!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this.

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!

Screen_Shot_2014_12_03_at_4_10_27_PM.png

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Good stuff. This makes four straight weeks we've been broadcast locally here in Indianapolis, with a strong likelihood of stretching it to five next week with the SF game. And then six for the SNF against Arizona. Finally they've started saving me a ton of sports bar money by just being nationally interesting.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":11sv6mmb said:
Thanks for posting this.

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!

Says no game in AZ and parts of CO. What NFL rules would prohibit showing the game there?

Could someone please enlighten me?

rideaducati

Reaction score
Go raiders! Put the whiners out of the playoffs and let the drama escalate.

Largent80

Reaction score
Good...Once again, the rest of the NFL fans will get to see us kick a "contenders" ass.

And whos cruel idea was it to make that little blue area there in the East, incredible, and very stupid.

Bloodrunsblue

Reaction score
14-FOX-L.png

For some reason there is also a little blip in Ohio that is getting the SF/OAK game,

That could only be because Denise (Debartolo) York, former owner and current co-charwoman of the 49ers lives in Youngstown Ohio. The Debartolo Corp. HQ is there, but c'mon. we are talking about a handful of people. Obviously paid or knows someone connected in the broadcast biz..

Why do I care you ask? Because I live in that little blue blip.......damnit.

pehawk

Reaction score
Wow, is that true about the blip in Ohio? It sounds like a legit theory, and it makes me sad. So one house with money can dictate who gets to see which game? WOW!!!

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":322ci379 said:
Fresno gets screwed...I'll be heading for Grogg's yet again.

with the Niners playing the Raiders, there was little doubt which game would be on in Northern California

Bloodrunsblue

Reaction score
Wow, is that true about the blip in Ohio? It sounds like a legit theory, and it makes me sad. So one house with money can dictate who gets to see which game? WOW!!!

Yeah, it is true. Sometimes when the 49ers have back-to-back games on the east coast they will stay in Youngstown and practice at Youngstown State University.
Next time they do that I'm gonna go there, put on my jersey, hang my 12 flag on the fence and scream like a madman for 2 hours.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I shall have to tell one of my buddies about the youngstown thing...he lives in the area near Ohio State. Just so there are more than one idiot out there....Hawks are always flying over my property and it usually is in pairs or more. They be looking for mice or other rodentia...

like niners... :thirishdrinkers:

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3crpq2gm said:
NFSeahawks628":3crpq2gm said:
Thanks for posting this.

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!

Says no game in AZ and parts of CO. What NFL rules would prohibit showing the game there?

It's to do with the Cardinals and Broncos playing on CBS at the same time. The rules don't allow a competing game against home market games.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1lkt5pli said:

It's to do with the Cardinals and Broncos playing on CBS at the same time. The rules don't allow a competing game against home market games.[/quote]

Ah, this is only a FOX map... gotcha! Thanks for setting me on the right path of knowledge.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
I too live in the Ohio "blip"....which actually extends into Western PA where I live.

The Fox station we get here is WYFX out of Youngstown. I actually emailed the tv station
today about how strange it was that they were going with the 9ers game and I received a
response that they were going to show the Hawks / Eagles game.

However - my cable guide listing still shows the 9ers game...so we shall see if that changes.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkFreak":18e12s08 said:
I too live in the Ohio "blip"....which actually extends into Western PA where I live.

The Fox station we get here is WYFX out of Youngstown. I actually emailed the tv station
today about how strange it was that they were going with the 9ers game and I received a
response that they were going to show the Hawks / Eagles game.

However - my cable guide listing still shows the 9ers game...so we shall see if that changes.

Looks like they are showing the Seahawks game. Map has been updated today

UPDATES:
Youngstown OH: SF-OAK to SEA-PHI