We are really LUCKY to have this team.

sam1313

Reaction score
Is there any other team in the league that hasn't lost by 2 touchdowns or got otherwise blown out in at least one game this year? I can't think of any. We have been in every single game to our last possession since midway through the 2011 season. That is remarkable, and regardless of how this season turns out we should all really appreciate the ability to watch every game and know we will be in it until the very end - even in the unlikely event we lose. That is perhaps the most unique aspect of this team, and it makes every game great to watch.

GO HAWKS!!!

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
sam1313":3l3k2r7l said:
Is there any other team in the league that hasn't lost by 2 touchdowns or got otherwise blown out in at least one game this year? I can't think of any. We have been in every single game to our last possession since midway through the 2011 season. That is remarkable, and regardless of how this season turns out we should all really appreciate the ability to watch every game and know we will be in it until the very end - even in the unlikely event we lose. That is perhaps the most unique aspect of this team, and it makes every game great to watch.

GO HAWKS!!!

This hasnt happen in anytime since the Seahawks have drafted Wilson.

SeaChase

Reaction score
It used to suck being a Hawks fan for the most part. The anger, stress, that down feeling after another year with no ring. But lately I couldn't be more proud. Oh but now after being a life long fan you get the "our you a bandwagon fan?" crap.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah we're going to look back on these last few years as a great time to be a Seahawks fan.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Credit the GM, HC, coaches, players and Paul Allen. The fans are great too. Hopefully people dont give up on a down day and keep believing this team.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
This team has been the most competitive team of any in the NFL in the last three years. That is really hard to do. All I have t odo is think about the Behring era and then I smile how grateful I am that we have this team at this time.

OP
OP
sam1313

sam1313

Reaction score
I'm glad people are realizing this. We have certainly suffered through some crappy times before, and while there may have been other teams as competitive as our Seahawks have been, I don't remember any (they certainly were not our team!). Go Hawks!

lobohawk

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":174a432c said:
sam1313":174a432c said:

GO HAWKS!!!

Don't think this has happened to Wilson since his second year at NC State. ;)
The SD game where they tacked on that last FG is the only recent game they've lost by double digits.

idahohawk

Reaction score
sam1313":na89rntb said:

GO HAWKS!!!

I love this. Very well said! Enjoy the now.

#GoHawks

BlueTalons

Reaction score
lobohawk":1wxnsb18 said:
VancitySeahawk":1wxnsb18 said:
sam1313":1wxnsb18 said:

GO HAWKS!!!

Don't think this has happened to Wilson since his second year at NC State. ;)
The SD game where they tacked on that last FG is the only recent game they've lost by double digits.
Actually...by 9 Points. The only game by more than 1 score but still under double digits.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Looks like Dolphins the only team I can think of that hasn't lost by double digit score this year. Their defense has been underrated for awhile now. Maybe not today where they allowed 200 yard rushing in the last 2 games, but they are able to play close games with everyone.

Captain

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":16bcsfxf said:
Looks like Dolphins the only team I can think of that hasn't lost by double digit score this year. Their defense has been underrated for awhile now. Maybe not today where they allowed 200 yard rushing in the last 2 games, but they are able to play close games with everyone.

Dolphins have been blown out twice this year.

29-10
34-15

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Captain":1afe4hpn said:
theincrediblesok":1afe4hpn said:

Dolphins have been blown out twice this year.

29-10
34-15

Your right, hmm guess we are the only team then, carry on.

strohmin

Reaction score
The awesome thing is that we play our best when the whole world is watching.