Once again Kam Chancellor set the tone early in the game.

ivotuk

Reaction score
By knocking out Crabtree. I'm almost think Crabtree faked that injury just to get out of the game :D

Hawks46

Reaction score
You saying he pulled a Vernon Davis ?

Man, I'm glad Kam seems to be back for our stretch run.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It wasn't faking..He got kammed hard..It doesn't look hard but Kam will do those hits that send a lot of force into someone than it appears..I saw Boldin and Gore make painful faces after being hit by him too..The guy is a force..

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Wasn't fake, watch the video.

I think the report of a shoulder was wrong, it should have been a knee since that was what they were looking at on the field and the replay will make you think he has a blown one after the play.

GO HAWKS!!!

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
On the catch by Vernon Davis, I was pretty sure he stopped running just to see where Kam was before he was tackled. That fear for Kam will live with Davis for the rest of his life.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":21iqvwzq said:
On the catch by Vernon Davis, I was pretty sure he stopped running just to see where Kam was before he was tackled. That fear for Kam will live with Davis for the rest of his life.

LOL! INTIMIDATION!!!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":3btglf6h said:
The only reason that VD had the success that he did on that play in particular, is because the 49rs drew up the fake to the opposite side of the field, and away from KC.
You're only going to get away with that play once in every other game at best.
With B-Wagz., and Kam Chancellor back, the Seahawks are able to call an entirely different Defensive scheme (for reference, see 2013 :twisted: )

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Return of the "deathbacker".

With Kam and Bobby Wagz back patrolling the middle the whole defense takes on that angry dog mentality again. Whatever has happened in the last two weeks looks to be that the Hawks have had that come to Jesus moment and ready to make the run. Its the 4qtr of the season and they are ready to beat down the rest of the league.

The next game in Philly should be even more telling.

Seafan

Reaction score
Crab wrenched his knee on that play and then they reported it as a rib injury.

The 9ers offense didn't look like they wanted any part of this game. Can't wait until they play in the CLink.

Sac

Reaction score
Seafan":xpau9xvh said:
Crab wrenched his knee on that play and then they reported it as a rib injury.

The 9ers offense didn't look like they wanted any part of this game. Can't wait until they play in the CLink.

It's highly likely that a mediocre receiver like Crabtree would have had his knee, ribs, and shoulder hurt when hit by Kam.