QB Ratings from tonight's game

baumer64

Reaction score
Krapperdink: 36.7 16 of 29 for 121 yds and 2 Ints.
Dangerruss: 118.8 15 of 22 for 236 yds.

Great Job!!!

Ozzy

Reaction score
Where's spin doctor? Lol! Russell played another very, very good game. His ability to extend plays is the best in the league.

RiverDog

Reaction score
To be the Devil's advocate, Russ did put the ball on the ground a couple of times, one of which I swore was the reincarnation of Dave Krieg.

But those two brain farts shouldn't diminish the fact that Russell had a fantastic game, one of his best of the season. He plays like that for the next two months and we'll be playing in February again.

evergreen

Reaction score
Rw sucks. He never throws for tons of yards. We need a guy who can throw for400 yards. :sarcasm_off:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
-The Glove-":u9e7p90i said:
Another game under 300 yds...gosh Russell sucks!

Ya idk where the measurement of 300 yard passing games = you had a good night or are a good QB even came from. 200-275 or so yards with no INTS is a good game IMO.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1qozpr3k said:
-The Glove-":1qozpr3k said:

Ya idk where the measurement of 300 yard passing games = you had a good night or are a good QB even came from. 200-275 or so yards with no INTS is a good game IMO.
But he didn't even give me 20 points in fantasy!

davidonmi

Reaction score
russ had a below average QBR for this game. 52.4, Stafford is 16th of 32 at 56.7.
I have no idea how that performance can be considered below average

253hawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2ntgpoc4 said:
-The Glove-":2ntgpoc4 said:

It's just a passing-era fad compounded by fantasy football team masturbation. Russ' stats are eerily close to Joe Montana's, who barely averaged over 200 per game over his career (and he didn't have the downfield scrambling skills.)

Anthony!

Reaction score
davidonmi":1nzqoi0o said:
russ had a below average QBR for this game. 52.4, Stafford is 16th of 32 at 56.7.
I have no idea how that performance can be considered below average

QBR is very subjective as whoever is calculating it looks at every play and which ones are important, which were not, and how the think they impacted the game. FYI 50 is an AVG QBR. 85 for QB rating. Most experts put little stock on QBR but they do on Qb rating.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Brock mentioned it would of been 149.6 if moeaki gets one more yard and the chip play isn't called.

the ditch

Reaction score
QBR is an absolutely made up bogus number, it uses a subjective "clutch index" that they pull a number out of their ass nobody should ever give it any credit it is 100% garbage.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
the ditch":3em764op said:
QBR is an absolutely made up bogus number, it uses a subjective "clutch index" that they pull a number out of their ass nobody should ever give it any credit it is 100% garbage.
I think Trent Dildofer had a lot to do with it's creation. 'Nuff said.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I wish Russ was like 2007 Hass. That kind of play will win us a Super Bowl...Oh, wait.
:stirthepot:

joeseahawks

Reaction score
on The Herd this morning (from Jorge Sedano): "Russel Wilson is a game manager, he is a system QB, who is not asked to throw 30-40 times like Drew Brees, Rogers, Brady".
After watching the 49ers attempt to convert CK into a pocket passer fail miserably this season, after watching the Redskins debate on why RGIII should be staying in the pocket and throwing, I have to say one thing:
I'm thankful for Pete letting RW be RW.
RW is all about Wins. Since he has been in the League, we have been in every game ... until the end.
Yes, RW has had some bad games ... but he has been great, every time he needed to be.
RW's take on all this? It is all just noise !!! and I agree.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
on The Herd this morning (from Jorge Sedano): "Russel Wilson is a game manager, he is a system QB, who is not asked to throw 30-40 times like Drew Brees, Rogers, Brady".
This is what Fantasy Football has done to smart football analysis. I don't remember anyone saying this stuff about Joe Montana but his kind of stats are exactly what Russell's are like. All that Montana did was win. All that Russell does is win.

I will take the wins over huge Fantasy stats. :thirishdrinkers:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1lr15doa said:
This is what Fantasy Football has done to smart football analysis. I don't remember anyone saying this stuff about Joe Montana but his kind of stats are exactly what Russell's are like. All that Montana did was win. All that Russell does is win.

I will take the wins over huge Fantasy stats. :thirishdrinkers:
Fantasy football has horribly skewed a LOT of people's perception of the game and dumbed down a large portion of the NFL's fanbase and the media covering it.