What to expect against Niners...

jake206

Reaction score
Kaep has been inconsistent forcing passes. Harbaugh's going to keep game plan very conservative. Expect them to run Gore or that new back Carlos Hyde alot.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Hope they do; that would probably get them absolutely nowhere against us. Gore has prolonged his career longer than I expected to, but his numbers are on the decline and Hyde's are easily worse. Even though I realize that Kaep has major implosion potential against us, I also think that he's the scariest thing that we face and that it would be a gift from Harbaugh not to use him a ton.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Sure glad we have Bobby back to spy Kaep.

Aside from the 4th quarter, Kaep played great in the NFCC game. All of their big plays were a result of his dual threat abilities. We'll have to be on our A game to stop him even though he seems to be regressing.

Pak40.

Reaction score
jake206":1uaez9we said:
Kaep has been inconsistent forcing passes. Harbaugh's going to keep game plan very conservative. Expect them to run Gore or that new back Carlos Hyde alot.

Keep dreaming, Roman will force the ball to all of his "weapons"., even though we have no pass protection. If we did run it a lot all 49er fans would be nutitng in their jeans.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think they are going to run the Kraepper A LOT. They are also going to stack the box to stop Lynch.

Front7vLOB

Reaction score
How has Kap been "inconsistent with his passes?"

Under what standard has he been "forcing passes?"

Is 1 interception in 130 passes bad or something?