This might be the most sure win of the rest of our schedule.

blazen2392

Reaction score
This game is going to be the turning point for us and we will definitely win it, and we are going to win it big. In fact it is going to be a very ugly game for Arizona. I predicted a loss last week, and to be honest, i didn't even expect the Hawks to hang with the chiefs the way they did which restores a little bit of my confidence for them. I'm almost happy we did not win the KC game. If we won that game we would have a higher chance of loosing this Arizona game. If you are a betting man this is one game of the year you cannot bet against the hawks no matter what team is coming to seattle to play us. Even if Arizona had their quarterback, they would still loose this game. A sports bettor would tell you to pound the hawks as a money line bet.

1) Desperation.
Finally, our backs are against the wall. Right now is the turning point in our season where the desperation has finally sunk in. We are 6-4. a consecutive loss would mean we can kiss the hopes of our playoff season goodbye.

2) Road loss.
Any team coming off a road loss and coming back to play at home is extremely dangerous.

3) Divisional foe.
You play much harder and better against someone you hate. Arizona is not in desperation mode yet, so expect the hawks to play a lot harder than the cards.

4) Last year.
They won last year at our house. nuff said. more than a win rides on this game. The dignity of this organization does as well.

I predict this as being our best game in this stretch of games. I'm still not confident we have what it takes yet to win out with that wild card spot, but we are going to see the championship team we had at the beginning of our season resurface against the cards. From there it only gets harder and more brutal. We still play too much Jekyll and Hyde football for me to have faith in this team repeating right now, but the potential is there if we stop playing like an emotional teenager.

titan3131

Reaction score
I disagree

This is only the beginning. We will not peak until were in xona the 2nd time.

But the run is now or never.

irocdave

Reaction score
The NFL is a week to week league, last year was an anomaly. I see this game as a clear cut win for the Hawks. Trying to get to X & O reasons just isn't dependable for justifying why I feel this way. The Hawks are getting players back, are at home, Arizona hasn't been dominate, the NFL would like to keep the division highlighted for later games (Thanksgiving day prime time Seattle at Santa Clara..) etc. Hawks are going to roll in this game.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Agree with the OP for the most part. Our playoffs start tomorrow.

I like our chances.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
We almost certainly win this game, but I imagine I'll feel even better about that last game against St. Louis than I do about this one.