Anyone driving from Seattle to San Fran/Clara for the game?

NYCoug

Reaction score
Sorry if this belongs in the 'classifieds' section, mods. I figured I'd throw it up in the main forum so that people actually see it rather than getting lost with the rest of the classifieds, doomed for 32 views and one reply from someone saying "cool story, bro."

Basically, is anyone driving down from Seattle to California for the game? Does anyone want to? I'd definitely be down to chip in on gas. The only problem is, I don't drive, hah! Yeah, that's a true New Yorker for ya right there. So if there's a group of Seahawks fans (I have banned the term "12's" from my vocabulary, Seahawks fans just sounds so much better and doesn't imply the clique type deal that's popping up everywhere) making the drive down on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'd love to take the ride down to Cali with you fine folks. I'd definitely prefer to chip in on some gas $ rather than ride another Greyhound bus with the dregs of society, as I slowly become one of the dregs of society without even realizing. The plus is, I don't need a ride back to Seattle, as I'll be flying back to NYC from the airport in San Jose.

Come on, there's got to be someone out there who's down for this. Tickets for the game are pretty damn cheap, relatively speaking. Screw your family, screw Turkey dinner, and definitely screw Black Friday, that can all wait until you get back home from watching your boys publically shame and humiliate their rivals in their new home.

pehawk

Reaction score
Good stuff. This will be like a multi-cultural "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" but with more morbid obesity and less humor. I'm tempted to drive just so I can drop you off at a cholos house, like in Training Day.

Then the trip will end with a wounded PE, kneeling on the ground, yelling "Ndamukong Suh ain't got nothing on me"

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
I crapola you not pe, I KNEW you would be the first (and possibly only) person to reply to this thread. Don't ever change. I'm just surprised that you didn't say that I look like a creep and all drivers should stay away. Great restraint.

Speaking of morbid obesity, a rather large gentleman just walked into the deli I'm at and ordered a bacon, egg, and cheese with extra mayo. At this rate, they're going to have to bury him in a piano case. Ya gotta love it, and it's gotta make you sick.

pehawk

Reaction score
NYCoug":3rrxmafe said:
I crapola you not pe, I KNEW you would be the first (and possibly only) person to reply to this thread. Don't ever change. I'm just surprised that you didn't say that I look like a creep and all drivers should stay away. Great restraint.

Speaking of morbid obesity, a rather large gentleman just walked into the deli I'm at and ordered a bacon, egg, and cheese with extra mayo. At this rate, they're going to have to bury him in a piano case. Ya gotta love it, and it's gotta make you sick.

"We have no time gentlemen, we have a purple suit and an extra large coffin to buy" - Dave Atell the day after Patrice died.

For the record, NYCoug has a very Willie Horton vibe to him. It was a great and frightening meeting him. He looks like a Somali pirate and a Bosnian war criminal had a child.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pehawk":19jl22uj said:
NYCoug":19jl22uj said:

"We have no time gentlemen, we have a purple suit and an extra large coffin to buy" - Dave Atell the day after Patrice died.

For the record, NYCoug has a very Willie Horton vibe to him. It was a great and frightening meeting him. He looks like a Somali pirate and a Bosnian war criminal had a child.

Dang, you have met the Coug. Same way it felt to me in SD. LOL :sarcasm_off: :stirthepot:

pehawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":40lopneb said:
Dave, you have mail :{)

Good stuff! Hope it works out, NYCoug. You're doing the lords work.

AVL

Reaction score
I think you should hitchhike in gear.