Anyone else feel like we'll blow out the Cards this week

seabowl

Reaction score
All things point to us blowing out the Turds this week:

Tough loss last week
Lost to them last year at home (revenge game)
Fitz possibly out
Stanton at QB
Big win for Cards last week
and.... We neeeeeed this game!!!!!!

Just have that feeling we win by at least 14 points. BTW the last time I posted us winning big by 14 was the week before XLVIII.

Go Hawks!!!!!!

LargentFan

Reaction score
Nope

I hope you're right, but I doubt it very much. Winnable game though.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Yep, and when we do, the above three posters will pretend they knew it all along or make excuses/downplay the win.

sutz

Reaction score
Well, I predicted win by 10 in Aros's thread. ;)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
RunTheBall":3o2fb3ka said:
Yep, and when we do, the above three posters will pretend they knew it all along or make excuses/downplay the win.

Yet another great post. Keep them coming. :roll:

Sac

Reaction score
RunTheBall":2o3o6i94 said:

You know not of what you speak, grasshopper. If we do blow them out, I will celebrate the victory. However, so far this year we are a worse team than last year, and the Cards are better than they were last year.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2lzbtyp0 said:
RunTheBall":2lzbtyp0 said:

You know not of what you speak, grasshopper. If we do blow them out, I will celebrate the victory. However, so far this year we are a worse team than last year, and the Cards are better than they were last year.
I read your first sentence just as it was intended, in a wisely asian voice. I read the 2nd as Winston Churchill. The third as John Madden.

lsheldon

Reaction score
We don't need to blow em put, we just need to manage a win. I'll be happy if we win by one point.

Sac

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3repoboq said:
SacHawk2.0":3repoboq said:
RunTheBall":3repoboq said:

I read your first sentence just as it was intended, in a wisely asian voice. I read the 2nd as Winston Churchill. The third as John Madden.

And all is right with the world. Just as The Scarf intended.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2epyumm9 said:
RunTheBall":2epyumm9 said:

Wait til Sunday when I'm proven right, I really don't need validation from other posters who have been on this forum forever.

Sac

Reaction score
RunTheBall":2338bsod said:
Hasselbeck":2338bsod said:
RunTheBall":2338bsod said:

Wait til Sunday when I'm proven right, I really don't need validation from other posters who have been on this forum forever.

That's because you're a rebel. You belong in The Shack, with the rest of us cool kids.

kf3339

Reaction score
We couldn't "blow out" the Raiders or Giants at home just a few weeks ago. How can anyone based on those results think we can now do that to a much better team?

We can possibly win, but it's going to be another close rough-house game with a very small point differential.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
If we couldn't blow them out (or even win) with the team last year at home AND FOUR TURNOVERS. Why the hell would we blow them out this year?

I hope we win, I will be doing my part in the stands (hell I've been taking my ginger lemon tea every night this week getting prepared). But I'm going to keep my expectations realistic that this is a must-win game, and we're not clear cut favorites...even at home right now.

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2u6aritj said:
SacHawk2.0":2u6aritj said:
RunTheBall":2u6aritj said:

Mind blown.

HawkWow

Reaction score
20 -16 Hawks.

But I hope the OP is right. If winning is a great deodorant then a blow out must be a minty colon cleanse.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
All I know is this sunday, we all must prepare to deliver a beat down.
The fans walking in, the team, the beer sales guy, we can't walk into CLink without being ready to deliver.

Yesterday doesn't fricken matter.
This isnt the Raiders or Giants. We can't walk into the stadium and sit on our hands to start the game.
Its now time, they gotta deal with us, we all we got we all we need......
Whatever, we need to bring it like the Hasselbeck era when the defense really did need our help.

Its not 2013 anymore. The 2014 Hawks need us to create a verbal assault like we have in the past and
have failed to do this year.

If we're goin' down, I'm goin' down guns a blazin' as usual.
So, get to the stadium, bring it, and stop sniveling.