KC noise

Scottemojo

Reaction score
They should be proud of the homefield advantage. I have no doubt that they are as loud as Seattle at full throat. Louder, if you care what the meters measured. Ihave to give credit for them standing the whole game, when I told a Chiefs fan how cool that was he stuck a pin in that, he looked at me like I was crazy and said I ain't sitting in no 15 degree chair!

But it isn't even close when you take into account how constant it is.

Chiefs fans got noisy in critical situations, and on every third or 4th down. But for the most part crowd noise was subdued the rest of the time. I have stood in similar places in both stadiums vs non division opponents in bad weather games, and Hawk fans bring it far more continuously. In Seattle, it is loud play to play. In KC, it is loud situation to situation.

They have way more chants, the beat the hell out of you you you one is pretty funny.

Added note. I saw two fans throwing beer and Ice at Seattle players. (Britt had it on Twitter, I saw both guys) There is a weird dichotomy, they would scream abuses at the Seattle bench like they wanted to murder the players, then turn and chat with Seattle fans. Great hosts for fans. Psycho towards the Seattle bench. The two fans throwing stuff at the bench? I talked to both of them. They were nice to Tracy and myself.

Never saw security one time where we were behind the visiting bench. Not once.

A

Anonymous

Have to agree with Scotte on the crowd noise; you could set your watch by how they got loud at the most critical situations, but took a lot of breaks to do synchronized hatchet chops and sing their own lyrics to songs.

I swear, If I here that damn indian warrior chant one more time my head is going to explode.

Fun Fact: Peaches does a spot-on Gruden MNF impression. I laughed so hard a peed myself.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Interesting because from watching on TV we noticed our team didnt have to silent count hardly at all. We could hear Guns and Roses playing ove the loud speaker in between plays trying to pump them up. The score board contastntly told them to make noise and get loud. The 200 suite level fans stayed indoors it looked like. The one time noise was a factor was the delay of game call on RW because he waited until they had 7 seconds on the clock to change the play. But we could hear RW barking signals at the line of scrimmage.

A

Anonymous

"I gotta tell you, Mike, they are either going to run the ball, or pass it right here, Mike, It's not hard to figure out, Mike..."

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I was laughing at one point when the "Seahawks" chant was louder than the KC fans at that point and somebody said something about "... these Seahawk fans seem to travel really well, too". Good job all ya that attended.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Watching on TV i was annoyed at the piped in "chop" chants and the constant need to play music sounders in between plays.

felt like an indoor soccer game. I was getting ready to hear "this 3rd and 7 is brought to you by Lube-my-Jiffy, home of the 15$ oil change"