Here's Lynch's Scene on The League

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I thought he did great job. I guess this makes me an old man, but it seems a shame his acting "debut" involved such endearing subjects as sucking your own **** and jerking off. Classy... More degenerate filth for the kiddies. Party on!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Where was this screen presence in the horrible "Beacon Plumbing" commercial. He may have a future after football

OP
OP
Lords of Scythia

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1sebemr0 said:
I thought he did great job. I guess this makes me an old man, but it seems a shame his acting "debut" involved such endearing subjects as sucking your own **** and jerking off. Classy... More degenerate filth for the kiddies. Party on!
It could've been worse. Ha ha.... Don't ask.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":2fi3tpm6 said:

Guessing you haven't seen The League before.

byau

Reaction score
I hadn't seen the league before. I've heard of it. So I thought it was some network comedy on CBS/ABC/NBC. So I definitely was surprised by the content.

I'm guessing had I seen The League I would have been better prepared.

Marshawn rocked, LOVED the velvet ropes and the "On Sunday I'm kinda busy doing my-" and then "You know for a silent partner you're not very helpful. Just talk talk talk talk talk" bit.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Awesome episode, but it was sad to see Lynch show more sense of humor and personality in a two minute TV bit then in four years in Seattle.

Hawks46

Reaction score
That was about as engaged and relaxed as I've ever seen Lynch in front of a camera.

Evidently acting is easier for him than sitting in a sterile environment while people ask hard questions to you and try to make you slip up so they can have drama material on you all week.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I liked how there was an ironing board in the van when ML was coming out. Like he was ironing in there. Subtle but funny.