Wow, great stat!

Chawks1

Reaction score
For those of you, like myself, worried about our passing game.....chek this out from Clare Farnsworth over at Seahawks.com

The Seahawks lead the NFL with a per-carry average of 5.5 yards. They also share the league lead by allowing an average of 3.2 yards per rush. That differential of 2.3 yards, according to FootballPerspective.com, not only leads the league, it’s the second-biggest gap in NFL history behind the – wait for it – 1939 Chicago Bears.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... 0ac5e536a8

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Cool. Now the Hawks will not have to bow down quite as low when they enter Arrowhead to face the almighty Chiefs!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Ummm, why are we leaning on these stats now that Mebane is gone?

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3n2n6dbj said:
Ummm, why are we leaning on these stats now that Mebane is gone?

Well, the effects of BM's absence, while on paper seem considerable, have yet to be seen on the field. That is still a pretty amazing stat record. Not sure Hawks could sustain that, Mebane or not. Guess we'll have to see what happens.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Personally, I see the Hawks playing better each game of the last three. What will happen in Kansas City....who would dare speculate? I see us winning a hard fought, bruiser of a game.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I've long thought Mebane was the most underrated guy on our defense. I agree with Rob though, I don't think the run defense falls off all that much. Still a top 3-5 unit IMO.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
With Mebane and Bobby out, you know andy Reid is drawing some stuff up for Charles to exploit. Hope we can spoil his plans!

OrFan

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":gb2xo9ah said:
With Mebane and Bobby out, you know andy Reid is drawing some stuff up for Charles to exploit. Hope we can spoil his plans!

The only scheduled runs he will make for him will be to the BBQ stand to get him some more food!