What I saw yesterday

NorCalSeahawkFan

Reaction score
Im not, nor will ever be a x;s and 0s guy. I like to look at the #'s but that really is not who I am.

What I saw was a team that was having fun. I saw that a lot last year. I was watching the game at BWW with a Packer fan and he said that too. I think that is why at the half down by 3 I wasnt worried.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I agree. I think everyone here is desperate to see signs of our dominance from last year and when we see semblances of that it is relieving. All I can say is I am so grateful that for the last 2 1/2 seasons we have been in every, again every single game

King Dog

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":20si3n1g said:
I agree. I think everyone here is desperate to see signs of our dominance from last year and when we see semblances of that it is relieving. All I can say is I am so grateful that for the last 2 1/2 seasons we have been in every, again every single game

Ain't that the truth. Gone are the days that I have to bail on a game at halftime and go mow the lawn because I'm so frustrated that our team didn't even show up and compete.

drcool

Reaction score
The second half of the game really reminded me a lot of last year's team. They were hitting hard, running hard, and taking the will of their opponents and flushing it down the drain. Hopefully this is the "aha" moment this year where it clicks and it carries on throughout the rest of the year.

253hawk

Reaction score
On the ensuing kickoff after the first TD, Pierre-Louis and Kearse were racing each other to the goal line after they saw it was going to be an obvious touchback.