Lynch's last TD

canucklhead

Reaction score
nolachawks":342z2un0 said:
Zach Bowman #31, wanted nothing to do with stopping Marshawn on his last TD. Did anybody else see that? I tried to upload a video of it but it was too big (phrasing). Here is a link and its at 1:22.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201411090 ... 0000425804

GO HAWKS!

Yup. And you could see Fewell and Coughlin go directly to him when he went to the sideline and yell at him.

King Dog

Reaction score
Lol. I saw Giants fans post something about that as well. I keyed on Sweezy on the highlight link you posted. Beautiful blocking from him. Cable was the man with that pick.

byau

Reaction score
While not the TD run, let's enjoy this too (happens to be the only animated gif I could find right now if Lynch's running)

(this first one will take awhile to load)
beast.0.gif

Different angle

Beastmode20

Poor #53 right at the start, and wow #26 got bowled over there at the end.

I love that Tuk #46 did his own bowling over on #57 and then stays with Lynch the whole run (another block on #59 at the end)

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, they were laughing about it on the NFL Network. Said Marshawn was causing some "business decisions" to be made by the Giants DBs.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
byau":18zptk39 said:
Poor #53 right at the start, and wow #26 got bowled over there at the end.

I love that Tuk #46 did his own bowling over on #57 and then stays with Lynch the whole run (another block on #59 at the end)

Pretty sweet. That's a squared up LB that Marshawn destroys right there. To his credit, he gets up and chases him down field to get in on the tackle, but not many backs are going to one on one take a LB out in that fashion. Of course, we see #31 having issues finding a way to get in on the play on multiple occasions. Almost like he's not all about dat action, boss.

marymoorhawk

Reaction score
A little OT but that is why I loved the WR bubble screen to Lynch to start the game (hate that play in general but ... ). In fact, I think we should call it the Beast Screen from here on out ... bubble screen doesn't do it justice.

With him it works - anytime we get him on isolated against DB's = win for us. Would like to see that worked in a little bit more - with Turbo or CMike in the backfield to keep the run threat or an outlet to pass as a misdirect if the D overcompensates and sells out to stop Lynch.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
To be fair to the dback, he saw lynch hit stick his middle linebacker earlier in the game. That reminded me of the play in arizona last year on the goal line, where beast ran through dockett, knocked his helmet off and scampered into the endzone.

This man is special.....

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They talked about that on NFL AM this morning, he didn't even look like he wanted to try.
Beast flat out intimidated those bishes.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I really hope we keep Will Tukuafu. He is awesome!!! And one of the best things is that he's a former 49er. Bwahaha.

Sealake80

Reaction score
I think if this line could ever get some consistency our run game with Beast could rival run game production in 2005. Beast plus these guys healthy and cohesive would be greater than #37 with the unbelievable line from 05? Just sayin. They look vicious out there. It all starts w the beast.