Club Level Seats

Vetamur

Reaction score
For this game I got a cheap upgrade to club seats. Details arent important but basically I have 3 seats on the 300 levels.. and someone had 2 tickets at the club level.. I didnt need my 3rd ticket this time so I did a trade.

LOVED the view. Ive watched a game back in our first Super Bowl Season from the 100 level and didnt like it. Too low, if a play is running away from you its hard to know whats happening. Found myself watching the board. But 200 level is a good level.

BUT.. man.. I finally got it, what everyone says about the corporate types down there. What a lame crowd in that section. Only I stood up every down. Well, by the second quarter the man on my left started to as well and the kid and his father to my right. But other than that , only on "key" third downs did the section stand or make noise. It really took away from the experience and I will never do that again.. Im calling you out section 205.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Yep. I'm in the 15th row, Section 109, and it's perfect. The crowd is rowdy, and I'm just high enough from the field that I can see everything. Everyone stands and yells, it's excellent.

I have no interest in the club seats and while I have sat up in 315 and 316, and the view is very good from up there, it's not the same as being down in the thick of things.

Chawks1

Reaction score
I like the club seats when I can get them. I find the fans hesitant at first to get into it but I bring my daughters and they see us getting fired up and they quickly join in. We keep it PG but we get LOUD! I like getting the others in section involved. Makes me feel good to bring in the more reserved fans! We are 12's after all.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BocciHawk":vk5h0vq7 said:
Yep. I'm in the 15th row, Section 109, and it's perfect. The crowd is rowdy, and I'm just high enough from the field that I can see everything. Everyone stands and yells, it's excellent.

I have no interest in the club seats and while I have sat up in 315 and 316, and the view is very good from up there, it's not the same as being down in the thick of things.
We sat in 109'row 25 charter seats for the raiders game, us and everyone around us was screaming their faces off! :th2thumbs:

BoatsAndHose

Reaction score
Vetamur":xcmefw4o said:
For this game I got a cheap upgrade to club seats. Details arent important but basically I have 3 seats on the 300 levels.. and someone had 2 tickets at the club level.. I didnt need my 3rd ticket this time so I did a trade.

LOVED the view. Ive watched a game back in our first Super Bowl Season from the 100 level and didnt like it. Too low, if a play is running away from you its hard to know whats happening. Found myself watching the board. But 200 level is a good level.

BUT.. man.. I finally got it, what everyone says about the corporate types down there. What a lame crowd in that section. Only I stood up every down. Well, by the second quarter the man on my left started to as well and the kid and his father to my right. But other than that , only on "key" third downs did the section stand or make noise. It really took away from the experience and I will never do that again.. Im calling you out section 205.

Ha this is great. I have a similar experience during my one time in section 205. I'm usually sit in section 107 (my tix) or 112 (friend's tix) and everyone in those sections gets it, stands entire game, yells very loud on D during huddle and at line, and has good football knowledge and awareness. On one occasion during the Patriots game two years ago I sat in section 205. I had a business partner come out from Boston and he generously offered to buy some tix. What a lame section! Nobody would stand and the Seahawks fans behind me kept yelling at me to sit down and threatened to call security. I said I have never sat down at a game since the Clink opened (and I've been to every game except 2 or 3) and that I did not have to sit down. I would sit down if there was a kid, elderly person, or disabled individual behind me but that definitely wasn't the case. Finally they called security on me. The usher said I had to sit down, I told him that I know that's not the case. He said yes it is. He finally leaves after I don't sit down and start ignoring him. He comes back later and asks me to sit down again, which I respond no and please leave me alone. He then lifts up his shirt and pretends to brandish a weapon. I was like wtf. Some people in front of me were astonished. I just thought it was funny. He says he is getting security to kick me out. Of course he never returns, as you can't be kicked out for standing and I wasn't swearing or being abusive or anything like that. Anyways, point of the story is that I can relate to your story and truly believe that section is lame. This was the Patriots game mind you, one of the most exciting home games in history! My friend from Boston was like I thought you guys had better fans. Oh well, go Hawks.