Baldwin hurt?

Erebus

Reaction score
I didn't see this posted anywhere and didn't notice during the game. When did this happen, and does anyone know anything about it? This is from Danny O'Neil's blog.

Carroll did not talk about any of the players injured on Sunday, such as guard James Carpenter and receiver Doug Baldwin. He will meet the media at-large today at 3 p.m. so there will be more updates then.

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksblog/index.html

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I don't think Baldwin was hurt. There was a time on TV when there was an injury timeout and the TV cameras showed Baldwin stretching. It looked like he was the one hurt. But then the TV guys realized that the injury timeout was for a Raiders player. Baldwin wasn't hurt.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Pete mentioned it after the game. Called it "a little groin thing".

I've learned not to worry about injuries until it keeps you out of games.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1867ixjj said:
I don't think Baldwin was hurt. There was a time on TV when there was an injury timeout and the TV cameras showed Baldwin stretching. It looked like he was the one hurt. But then the TV guys realized that the injury timeout was for a Raiders player. Baldwin wasn't hurt.

In the fourth quarter Baldwin came off the field limping pretty badly. It might have been the Hawks last possession. I mentioned it to my buddy sitting next to me. He went straight to the bench and trainers came over. He may not be "injured" but he was hurt.

Exittium

Reaction score
well lol it seemed to me that our wr's werent just being body tackled, the raiders went full on wwe on them a few times especially on baldwin. Like when i think it was hayden and i cant remember who else, picked up norwood on a sideline catch by hig legs and they both tried slamming him. .. Id the only play the truly bugged me was the wilson slide no flag, where i believe wilson was even looking for a flag

Tokadub

Reaction score
Wednesday 11/5/14 press conference:

"Will Baldwin play this week?"

"We'll find out I donno... donno right now... He says he is, he says he can make it..."

Good god if we don't have Baldwin yikes we could lose to the Giants imo assuming Zach Miller is also out...

Not excited at all to hear a beat up and injured Unger and Okung could be back... I doubt they will be but still... it's about time we just start from scratch on our Offensive Line including firing Cable this offseason... I'm tired of how they are bad every year, nearly worst in the league... miracle we won a Superbowl with those clowns Wilson is ELITE.

Our offense is such a joke right now we are literally entirely carried by Wilson and Lynch if we don't have Baldwin. Maybe the rookies Richardson and Norwood will have career games but knowing Bevell it will be 15 more passes for 5 catches to Kearse and Willson :shock: