absolute best part of the game

Rocket

Reaction score
Russell Okung, who didn't even suit up, was tagged with two penalties.
Freakin' hilarious.

northseahawk

Reaction score
lol
But its great that Okung, Unger, Chanc, Maxwell all got an extra week off.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Rocket":fly8w5eq said:
Freakin' hilarious.

That, and Gannon saying that he loves tight ends.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
For me, it was the game clock going to 0:00 with the score: Hawks 30, Oakland 24.

ManBunts

Reaction score
Rocket":2sree6yf said:
Freakin' hilarious.

I hate to find something to gripe about with the refs every week, it starts to feel old and like an excuse,but stuff like this makes it too easy. It's not as if it has ANY impact on the game, but it's enough to make you call into question all the actual bad calls and wonder how much they really pay attention. I know, fast game, lots going on, but when you come together, huddle, and NOBODY knows the right player, uh, shouldn't there just not be a flag?

rideaducati

Reaction score
ManBunts":3rfyq45o said:
Rocket":3rfyq45o said:
Freakin' hilarious.

I hate to find something to gripe about with the refs every week, it starts to feel old and like an excuse,but stuff like this makes it too easy. It's not as if it has ANY impact on the game, but it's enough to make you call into question all the actual bad calls and wonder how much they really pay attention. I know, fast game, lots going on, but when you come together, huddle, and NOBODY knows the right player, uh, shouldn't there just not be a flag?

What the hell does the NFL expect when the average age of NFL officials is pushing 60 years old? These guys throw flags because they're unable to keep up with the pace of the 27 year old players and they need a breather. To combat the problem, the NFL just added more 60 year olds instead of bringing in younger officials that could actually keep up.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ManBunts":2a8va2zn said:
Rocket":2a8va2zn said:
Freakin' hilarious.

Its because Bailey's jersey was pulled up making the 8 look like a 6.

Hochs is still a legend.

Chawks1

Reaction score
rideaducati":2d5ummq2 said:
ManBunts":2d5ummq2 said:
Rocket":2d5ummq2 said:
Freakin' hilarious.

What the hell does the NFL expect when the average age of NFL officials is pushing 60 years old? These guys throw flags because they're unable to keep up with the pace of the 27 year old players and they need a breather. To combat the problem, the NFL just added more 60 year olds instead of bringing in younger officials that could actually keep up.

Not only is the game too fast for these 60 year olds, they all have 2 nd "main jobs". Hochuli is an attorney. The NFL has tried for years to require them to only have NFL as ther job but the union won't give in. I think if these guys could watch film as much as we watch games (personally I catch 10+ hours each week). It would improve some of these calls.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hochuli blows, he's a weak excuse for a referee and does need to hang 'em up.

His crew is as bad as he is and make a lot of phantom calls.

Exittium

Reaction score
i thought the best part came when they split the screen with the recap of the kap fumble lol

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rocket":27zia6zm said:
Freakin' hilarious.
That's when you know you've had a bad game! 8)

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Rocket":3d4wv4f3 said:
Freakin' hilarious.

I wish they'd gotten a shot of his face on the sideline when his number was called for penalties (I'm assuming he was even there).

Latest posts