Re-Sign Lynch Now

Anthony!

Reaction score
You do know he is signed for next year already right? Not sure on best player but he is one of the 2 best on offense

Chawks1

Reaction score
Absolutely, sign him to 2 year extension...nice signing bonus, no guarantee $$$ past next year. And please draft his replacement cuz Biiiiig drop off to Turbin and Michael

northseahawk

Reaction score
I can't imagine life without Lynch. RW will not get us many wins with one good drive (usually last) a game.

seabowl

Reaction score
It's not about his talent but more about his attitude on whether or not he will be here next year.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
What's wrong with his attitude? I don't get all these complains about ML's attitude.
I don't remember a single player with a bigger heart/effort on Sundays than ML.
He runs hard on every play. He catches the ball out of the back field or lined up as a WR.
Just imagine if this guy had the Cowboys offensive line ...

hawk45

Reaction score
He's a little high maintenance but I'm not sure I've ever seen a Seahawk try harder play to play than Lynch had through his career. That run today where he was stopped and kept his feet going until the rest of the line had time to get up and push him across the goal line...

seabowl

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2q2t1vxk said:
What's wrong with his attitude? I don't get all these complains about ML's attitude.
I don't remember a single player with a bigger heart/effort on Sundays than ML.
He runs hard on every play. He catches the ball out of the back field or lined up as a WR.
Just imagine if this guy had the Cowboys offensive line ...

None of us knows what's going on behind the scene (see Percy). Any player that gives the finger back to his OWN sideline has a chance of having an attitude problem. They didn't need Percy but they do need Marshawn. Again we don't know if what has been reported about his attitude is true or not.

timmat

Reaction score
We need to keep Lynch while the O line is rebuilt. If the O line were in a better place - even without injuries - I'd be more open to transition next year. But he is our offensive identity. Without an O line that will allow for Russell to develop, Lynch is a must. I think we might be sub .500 next year without him.

OP
OP
N

nbk35zw

Reaction score
Anthony!":1vlg5g5t said:
You do know he is signed for next year already right? Not sure on best player but he is one of the 2 best on offense

Yup. Let's keep him through 2016 and rebuild both lines.

I was at the Carolina game... The effort Lynch gave on the pass/fumble was incredible.

Panther's fans wish they had a Lynch attitude problem.

If you want to see the Lynch everyone loves, go watch the Charlie's pops interview. Classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmZ7LVJ6rk4

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I agree. Lock him up so we can focus on OL and TE with our draft and off season moves and go ahead and trade CMike since we rarely use him. Russell and Lynch take turns carrying us to wins but they both need more consistantcy from our line.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3wn2odm3 said:
I agree. Lock him up so we can focus on OL and TE with our draft and off season moves and go ahead and trade CMike since we rarely use him. Russell and Lynch take turns carrying us to wins but they both need more consistantcy from our line.

He's already locked up, what the hell is going on in this thread?

OP
OP
N

nbk35zw

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2bfnx6vp said:
brimsalabim":2bfnx6vp said:

He's already locked up, what the hell is going on in this thread?

Just asking the FO to extend Lynch. I am unsure many on this board appreciate how excellent Lynch is.

I do not see a talent drop off for Lynch soon.

If you rather, we can discuss how the 7-1 cards are frauds.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
nbk35zw":wzmz7ird said:
Just asking the FO to extend Lynch. I am unsure many on this board appreciate how excellent Lynch is.

There is literally not one scenario in which a team should extend a running back past age 29 while he's 28. People always think that their favorites are going to keep being awesome forever, but the running back wall is a very, very consistent thing.

OP
OP
N

nbk35zw

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3mfb24ix said:
nbk35zw":3mfb24ix said:

There is literally not one scenario in which a team should extend a running back past age 29 while he's 28. People always think that their favorites are going to keep being awesome forever, but the running back wall is a very, very consistent thing.

Frank Gore says hi.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1oree0nt said:
nbk35zw":1oree0nt said:

Usually though there are exceptions....e.g. Frank Gore, John Riggins. But it is rare and if I'm JS I might consider one more year after net if the price wasn't outrageous. Otherwise, next year would be it.