Playoffs? Here's The Latest In Graphics

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2fnqo7vf said:
I actually want another crack at the Rams. I think we boot em out in the first round.

Rams have a 2 game lead over Chi and would have to drop 2 of 3 against Phil, AZ and SF with Chi winning out for LA to fall to the 3 seed. Much more likely we beat Dal in the 1st round and get our shot at LA in the title game if we get by NO in the divisional.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Russ has never been a cold weather QB. I'd prefer to avoid fields like Lambeau and Soldier in the playoffs. I would rather play at Minnesota than either of those fields. (and yes, I know at Lambeau is not a possibility this year)

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Saints are having a fantastic season.

I'm certain it's because Dry Brees towers over Russ.

Void in Week 13 russell wilson 2015 images 600x451

But there both having GREAT seasons.

GO HAWKS!!!

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I agree that a game in Dallas is a better matchup for us, but....

If Dallas were to win, I dont know if I could handle all the garbage coming out of Dallas fans mouths for a year. We ALL know "that" Dallas fan. Let alone all the sports talking heads blathering on about Dallas. Ugh.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2mkokuxm said:
I agree that a game in Dallas is a better matchup for us, but....

If Dallas were to win, I dont know if I could handle all the garbage coming out of Dallas fans mouths for a year. We ALL know "that" Dallas fan. Let alone all the sports talking heads blathering on about Dallas. Ugh.

Dallas was an excellent TV show.

RIP Larry Hagman.

mrblitz

Reaction score
it would be great to get to 11-5. one game at a time. go seahawks!

hawks85

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":x1hpi4cc said:
Good points, running game does travel. I just feel like we match up much better vs. the Cowpokes. But, I couldn't care less who we play, let's just get to the dance. :irishdrinkers:
I agree, but man I hate the cowboys with a passion. I can't stand jerry jones.Would never hear the end of it from those redneck texas fans if they did win.

hawks85

Reaction score
hawks85":kcwhc3s1 said:
SoulfishHawk":kcwhc3s1 said:
That's a thing of beauty. Especially for a team that supposedly was going to win 4 games :lol:

Tonight is a playoff game, no other way to look at it. Can't wait to get to the stadium tonight, that place is going to be rockin' tonight :irishdrinkers:

Loving how wide open things are, no team is unbeatable, including the paper champ Rams. I like our chances at Dallas a lot more than Chicago. Esp. with the weather factor.
We are built for that cold weather with our run game and it’s as good as the top offenses and that bears defense. I strongly believe if we go back to Chicago we will win an ugly low scoring battle. Chicago’s defense is damn good. They did what no other team did this year, hold the Rams to 6 points and zero touchdowns. That’s impressive. Our run game is better than the Rams and I think we would steal a win. You take away some of those chunk plays on our defense and we are a top 10 defense.
See almost half time and the vikings have under 75 yards of total offense. Seattle is playing top 3 defense type of play. I dont care what anyone says Seattle is a top 5 defense. Dont care what the stats say.