Seahawks All Access

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I miss Angie Mentink and the show. While she battles breast cancer I think the show is on hiatus. First and foremost, get well Angie, and secondly, I am glad the team is still offering elements of the show in YT form.

[youtube]2ZmYgC9Si6Q[/youtube]

Jville

Reaction score
I totally enjoy these productions. Thanks for posting :2thumbs:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Anytime brother! Notice there was a lot of attention on Earl this week. You can plainly see he loves the game and I think I misspoke when I said he has checked out as a Seahawk. After seeing this footage, I don't think he has at all. It's just business to him, whether we as fans agree or not, it's hard to argue after watching this video that he doesn't enjoy the game and his teammates.

Oh, and who are those light-colored shirt-wearing people on the sidelines?

sutz

Reaction score
She's been doing Mariners games and their version of All Access all season. :229031_shrug:

Great gal! Easy on the eyes and pretty knowledgable about the game. Seems to have a lot of fun with her job.

She's been pushing the Steals for the Cure program, where contributions go to breast cancer research for every base the M's steal this year.

Perhaps with the M's winding down this week, she'll be back with the Seahawks broadcasts. Or maybe Root Sports has an exclusive deal with her?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't know that...(I guess that proves I'm not much of a baseball fan)...I sure hope she is back doing the show eventually.

Seymour

Reaction score
Aros":3psjxx0k said:
Anytime brother! Notice there was a lot of attention on Earl this week. You can plainly see he loves the game and I think I misspoke when I said he has checked out as a Seahawk. After seeing this footage, I don't think he has at all. It's just business to him, whether we as fans agree or not, it's hard to argue after watching this video that he doesn't enjoy the game and his teammates.

Oh, and who are those light-colored shirt-wearing people on the sidelines?

Interesting. I would have never guessed that. ;)

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Aros":icds4rje said:

After seeing the video, I was coming here to mention how involved and invested Earl is with the actual game. I'm frustrated with the mid-week antics, but gotta say, game-day Earl is still playing Seahawks football.