Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Dear Pete: I no longer enjoy the team you put on the field.

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Seymour wrote:Many of the "family" are fighting for the contract, not just us. Look no further than Richardson whining about Wagner getting his sacks for recent proof of this.

Look no further then Bennett whining about his contract, wanting to holding out (wife stopped him and said no), and more money every chance he got prior to latest contract for more.

Playing this "they're beating their brains out for you and you called them a name" card is getting quite comical in here though.

Bennett saying wife stopped him from holding out sound more like a joke. Chancellor was the one who was no show. Bennett has played hard for us every game.
    rcaido
    NET Starter

• rcaido wrote:
    Seymour wrote:Many of the "family" are fighting for the contract, not just us. Look no further than Richardson whining about Wagner getting his sacks for recent proof of this.

Look no further then Bennett whining about his contract, wanting to holding out (wife stopped him and said no), and more money every chance he got prior to latest contract for more.

Playing this "they're beating their brains out for you and you called them a name" card is getting quite comical in here though.

Bennett saying wife stopped him from holding out sound more like a joke. Chancellor was the one who was no show. Bennett has played hard for us every game.

OK. :lol:

Don't read this then.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/seahawks-de-michael-bennett-threatens-to-hold-out/
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:Correct. But not "others". I only said you and 1 other were.

So... "others" by definition.

And nothing on your inability to see your inane contradictions or moving the goalposts to suit your "Dear Pete" letter?

Got it...
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Uncle Si wrote:
    Seymour wrote:Correct. But not "others". I only said you and 1 other were.

And nothing on your inability to see your inane contradictions or moving the goalposts to suit your "Dear Pete" letter?

Got it...

I made a mistake on that post and edited it after i realized one other I said missed the point.

I apologize for leaving "others" in there. Better?

Now, why don't you just spit out what EXACTLY is this contradiction for those of us not getting that part (me). It would be so much easier to address than this dance you love to go though. :|
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• rcaido wrote:
    Seymour wrote:Many of the "family" are fighting for the contract, not just us. Look no further than Richardson whining about Wagner getting his sacks for recent proof of this.

Showing his true colors again by attacking the Seahawks players, an obsessive ritual for some.

And when did Sheldon Richardson "whine about Wagner getting his sacks"? LOL.

The coaches and players have acknowledged that Richardson is doing great work in opening up opportunities for other players. I don't know how that could be considered "whining," unless you view it from the distorted perspective of a perpetual complainer with a whiny agenda against the Seahawks' players and coaches.
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:
    rcaido wrote:

Don't read this then.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/seahawks-de-michael-bennett-threatens-to-hold-out/

He might hold out...Did he hold out? Nope

Has Bennett missed any games due to contract? Nope

I would say majority had no problems with Bennett in 2015...

Would you say more people have issues with Bennett in 2017 for whatever "reasons" besides football? Yes
    rcaido
    NET Starter

• rcaido wrote:
    Seymour wrote:
    rcaido wrote:

Don't read this then.

He might hold out...Did he hold out? Nope

Has Bennett missed any games due to contract? Nope

I would say majority had no problems with Bennett in 2015...

Would you say more people have issues with Bennett in 2017 for whatever "reasons" besides football? Yes

You are reading too much into my comment. All I said was many players are fighting for the contract and the $$, and not "beating their brains out" just for the fans.

The quote was to show examples of recent players that put the contract first. I really don't have an issue with that, it's their job and it is a short career. That is not to say I may not have issue with how they make it known though.

The constant is the team (Logo) the owner and the city they represent. The players and even coaches come and go, and if they tarnish the logo during their stay I think fans have a right to call that out.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:Many of the "family" are fighting for the contract, not just us. Look no further than Richardson whining about Wagner getting his sacks for recent proof of this.

Never once said that. I'm implying these players have produced for this team for YEARS, and after 1 game/lack luster season you want to kick them to the curb.

Which is EXACTLY why they SHOULD hold out for more money, because people like you love them when they're spectacular, but quickly want to cut or trade a player because we're not 10-3.
    BuffaloHawk
    NET Practice Squad

• BuffaloHawk wrote:

Never once said that. I'm implying these players have produced for this team for YEARS, and after 1 game/lack luster season you want to kick them to the curb.

Which is EXACTLY why they SHOULD hold out for more money, because people like you love them when they're spectacular, but quickly want to cut or trade a player because we're not 10-3.

I know you didn't. You jumped into a comment that was a reply to someone that did.

Enough...

Enjoy.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:
    BuffaloHawk wrote:

I know you didn't. You jumped into a comment that was a reply to someone that did.

Enough...

Enjoy.

I think in the end....

Watch the game. Be entertained. Hopefully no injuries. Go Hawks.
    BuffaloHawk
    NET Practice Squad

• Yep, they drive me crazy, but I'm enjoying it. Because I choose to.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:

Got it...

I made a mistake on that post and edited it after i realized one other I said missed the point.

Now, why don't you just spit out what EXACTLY is this contradiction for those of us not getting that part (me). It would be so much easier to address than this dance you love to go though. :|

I’ve already done that Seymour. It’s frustrating that your self reflection here involves baiting attempts. It’s fristrating because I enjoy your posts and general perspective. The “dance” as you call it is like watching you dig a hole. You need a ladder but ask for a shovel.

You criticize the players for their actions, their motives, their behavior and their mindset as some affront to your sensibilities of what an athlete should be then disparage the hard work they do. That’s a contradiction. It’s more, but this is the main forum so I’ll keave it at that.

Let’s refocus.. I’m disappointed in the product on the field. But not the players. I believe they are being poorly coached and directed. This is the result. And we see it across the NFL.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Uncle Si wrote:
    Seymour wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:

Got it...

I’ve already done that Seymour. It’s frustrating that your self reflection here involves baiting attempts. It’s fristrating because I enjoy your posts and general perspective. The “dance” as you call it is like watching you dig a hole. You need a ladder but ask for a shovel.

You criticize the players for their actions, their motives, their behavior and their mindset as some affront to your sensibilities of what an athlete should be then disparage the hard work they do. That’s a contradiction. It’s more, but this is the main forum so I’ll keave it at that.

Let’s refocus.. I’m disappointed in the product on the field. But not the players. I believe they are being poorly coached and directed. This is the result. And we see it across the NFL.

Well then, thanks for the backhoe when I asked for a shovel.

If I am critical of lets take Ifedi for instance. I bitch about penalties, same mistakes for 2 years, whiffing, over rated by staff, ect., am I really blaming him only (as you imply) or coaching or both? How many friggen times do I have to call out Cable as the root of all these problems, and Pete for the root of all his ridiculous penalties year after year before YOU realize I'm calling them all out? And what does "working hard" have to do with it? Is it the exact same thing to work hard trying to escape from prison as it is at making a legit living? NO. There are many instances where working hard is not a valid excuse for doing the right thing.

You are way off base here IMO (and others too--read the other posts), I disagree that is anything close to hypocritical.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• I was disheartened early on when we kept the same OL formula with the same results. When we were healthy and dropping games we should have won I was pissed at Pete.

Then they put Pocic in (who does struggle but isn't hopeless like Ifedi) and ponied up for Brown who is AWESOME.

Took them longer than it should have but now o feel they've learned they must pay 1 or 2 OL so my main gripe was gone.

Add to that we are competing in games after the entire LOB is out and I've been a pretty happy camper. When Sherman and Kam went out I thought we might be toast but happily we don't seem to be yet.

They've gone from underperforming to over performing IMO and thus I'm enjoying it more.
    hawk45
    NET Veteran

• It's funny how you hear, "You would be happy if we had won", as if someone thinks it makes them sound clever. Not clever. Very very very dumb and obviously true, in fact.

SIMPLE FACT: All things are judged by their results. In science, we call this pragmatism. The end result of something is the means by which you judge it.

OF COURSE people would be happy if we had won, and criticism would be minimized. That's how it works. Would anyone call Belichick a genius if the Patriots had never won a SuperBowl? Of course not. Would Brady be in the GOAT conversation if they never won? Of course not. Unless you were simply trying to be contrarian or dumb.

The fact that the Seahawks lost is why people are not enjoying watching what is on the field. Of course. Why would I not enjoy watching a win? I had a blast at the Eagles game, but the Jags game made me feel sick to my stomach.

I understand what the OP is saying, and I've been feeling that way as well for the last couple seasons. I'm sick of watching our team do the same damn things over and over and over, even though it's not working. We've been riding on a great defense for years, and now that we have so many injuries, our season is over. People can sit here and call me a bad fan, or say you never know what happens, but that's all BS. We aren't playing in a Superbowl this year. Period. I'd be surprised if we get a single playoff win, because our offense is terrible and now that our defense is injured, we are mediocre at best.
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran

• Dear Pete,

I love the fight this team has. Ignore the whiners.
    droop828
    NET Starter

• So people are whiners if they point out anything negative, like the team acting like 5 year old poor sports when they lose? Got it :2thumbs:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    Seymour wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:

Got it...

If I am critical of lets take Ifedi for instance. I bitch about penalties, same mistakes for 2 years, whiffing, over rated by staff, ect., am I really blaming him only (as you imply) or coaching or both? How many friggen times do I have to call out Cable as the root of all these problems, and Pete for the root of all his ridiculous penalties year after year before YOU realize I'm calling them all out? And what does "working hard" have to do with it? Is it the exact same thing to work hard trying to escape from prison as it is at making a legit living? NO. There are many instances where working hard is not a valid excuse for doing the right thing.

You are way off base here IMO (and others too--read the other posts), I disagree that is anything close to hypocritical.

Put perfectly .
    I think it's time to stop this though . As you said a number of posts ago - he just doesn't get it.
    idle Eric
    NET Bench Warmer

• Seymour wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    Seymour wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:

Got it...

You’ve called out their intelligence. Their heart. Their commitment. And then play off like they’re family. That’s hypocritical. You don’t grasp the dichotomy

Ifedi And his penalties suck. There’s a distinction between calling him out for sucking and Bennett as a whiney spoiled brat because he went after the jag center.

I offered distribction. You didn’t until now.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• idle Eric wrote:
    Seymour wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:
    Seymour wrote:

Put perfectly .
    I think it's time to stop this though . As you said a number of posts ago - he just doesn't get it.

Way to hang on.

Don’t let go of his shirt
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Idle Eric and Seymour share curiously similar writing styles.
    “How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live.”

- Henry David Thoreau
    bbsplitter
    NET Veteran

• Uncle Si wrote:You’ve called out their intelligence. Their heart. Their commitment. And then play off like they’re family. That’s hypocritical. You don’t grasp the dichotomy

Ifedi And his penalties suck. There’s a distinction between calling him out for sucking and Bennett as a whiney spoiled brat because he went after the jag center.

I offered distribction. You didn’t until now.

Man, this is why I hate these "teachings" from you. Where did I call Ifedi a whiney spoiled brat? Bull shit.

The "Family" thing is being perpetuated by you. I never said the players were like family. Here is my exact quote.

Seymour wrote:More clear evidence you just don't get it. I am bummed about this whole thing like a loss in the family.
    I got zero joy from that other than it's nice knowing that someone does indeed understand the exact feeling.
    That is also why I will not engage in your debate on this, I have no energy for that.

It said bummed LIKE a loss in the family is used to describe that empty, bad stomach feeling I felt after that game. It had very little to do with the loss as I figured that to be a 50/50 game and do not expect to go far in playoffs if we make them before the game. Read what others said, they felt that same sour stomach from that shit show ending, and more of the same game from poor coaching, and pathetic discipline. That is why "family" is in quotes, as that is being carried from your comments prior.

One last time. Here is the "family"--or the team. Direct quote.

Seymour wrote:....The constant is the team (Logo) the owner and the city they represent. The players and even coaches come and go, and if they tarnish the logo during their stay I think fans have a right to call that out.

Sgt Largent wrote:Their identity is "Football Player" not "Seahawk".

Players come and go. I've said it, at least 2 others have and you still don't get that. All players, coming from all walks of life with moral standards all over the map that come and go every few years are family?? makes no sense. The only real family part (if you insist to mis-interpret the like=is (to you) comment) is the long term aspects of the franchise, the Logo (franchise...yes I'm putting this different in hopes you grasp the concept), the owner, the city, and possibly (I'll add) the core 12's that stick with them through thick and thin.

The players are more the tools or energy of the team to me, and yes we can love some, dislike some, disagree with some, ect, but they are temporary by nature of their job. Family is permanent in my definition.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• bbsplitter wrote:Idle Eric and Seymour share curiously similar writing styles.

That would be because we are the same person I suppose. Good god. What next.... :roll:
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• I made a post about fans having unrealistic expectations of players in terms of competition and sportsmanship . You told me I didn’t get it. Then defended your statement with the family statement.

Nothing was perpetuated. That was your comment.

The other stuff I get. I don’t feel that way but I get it.

My statement, as I said, is that many fans are out of touch with the reality of the game and what they expect from players. Your condemnation of them in the OP and other threads regarding sportsmanship etc was reflective of that. You can jump around all you want. Ive been talking about the same point with each post.

Now, the discipline (mistakes, preparedness, penalties) I agree wholeheartedly with (said it in many posts). You called Bennett a spoiled brat. You’ve called Sherman that as well. I don’t agree and find the statements lacking perspective.

I think the whole NFL lacks perspective in reality and maybe that’s the source of my concern

We are good.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Uncle Si wrote:I made a post about fans having unrealistic expectations of players in terms of competition and sportsmanship . You told me I didn’t get it. Then defended your statement with the family statement.

Nothing was perpetuated. That was your comment.

The other stuff I get. I don’t feel that way but I get it.

My statement, as I said, is that many fans are out of touch with the reality of the game and what they expect from players. Your condemnation of them in the OP and other threads regarding sportsmanship etc was reflective of that. You can jump around all you want. Ive been talking about the same point with each post.

Now, the discipline (mistakes, preparedness, penalties) I agree wholeheartedly with (said it in many posts). You called Bennett a spoiled brat. You’ve called Sherman that as well. I don’t agree and find the statements lacking perspective.

I think the whole NFL lacks perspective in reality and maybe that’s the source of my concern

We are good.

You said I called Ifedi a whiney spoiled brat not Bennett. If I called Bennett that at some point I suppose that is possible, I should have said acting like though. (or even possibly did). I've called myself names too, but either way that on it's own doesn't make me a hypocrite. When one is describing feelings, and they use the word "like", that doesn't mean that person is that word.

Example. "I feel like shit".

Don't you dare. ;)

Done here.
    Last edited by Seymour on Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• The point was the disparity in your OP to statements made about the players. Even that came after I made a statement about expectation for sportsmanship from NFL players after going through what they go through. Hypocrisy was too strong a word for your posts though, admittedly.

It’s whatever. I think im almost done with the NFL is more the direction I’m headed.
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

• Sorry to hear that. Hopefully that feeling changes. I'm not near done with the NFL, but I will say I liked it more when I knew less. Funny how that can work. Now that we're in the every fan is a camera man era (cell phones), there is no escaping the drama with that and social media. All the same crap has gone on for many years, it just was swept under the rug far easier then.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• They could be 2-14 and I'll still enjoy it. Thru thick and thin, love this team and love the NFL.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Ignore function such a blessing after a loss on this site.
    London12
    NET Starter

• SoulfishHawk wrote:They could be 2-14 and I'll still enjoy it. Thru thick and thin, love this team and love the NFL.

Hear hear :2thumbs:
    Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• God, made me think of that 2-14 season, omg we were bad :pukeface:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• hawknation2017 wrote:Or you are one of the posters who has been actively rooting for Seahawks players to "get burned" and for Pete Carroll to be fired, long before the last game.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
    Click the link, I dare you! You will love it!!!!
    https://youtu.be/RTycAlWhrt8

https://youtu.be/RaqSNpWDyCc
    Jimjones0384
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:After watching that ending on Sunday I can officially say I am disgusted with our team. Losing is one thing, but the lack of discipline on this team, and spoiled tantrums by a few of it's leaders is sickening. Graham, Bennett, Ifedi, Richardson, Jefferson....I'm talking to you. I seriously hope the NFL throws the book at us and we get what is deserved for that shit show of sportsmanship. It will take hitting bottom to bring about change, and sadly I doubt we are quite at bottom. I've purchased no new gear this year, and am considering turning them off on Sundays for the first time in 41 years.

I do know that "this too shall pass" when it comes to feelings. I just have no idea when at this point.

Did you feel this way when we lost the SB? THey were just as much a bunch of sore losers than as they are now.

THis would have been the outcome if the lost the NFCC to SF a few years ago... That's just the DNA of the players on the team. They're all hyper competitive, sore loser... and you know what, I am the same way so it's hard for me to blame them.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• lukerguy wrote:
    Seymour wrote:After watching that ending on Sunday I can officially say I am disgusted with our team. Losing is one thing, but the lack of discipline on this team, and spoiled tantrums by a few of it's leaders is sickening. Graham, Bennett, Ifedi, Richardson, Jefferson....I'm talking to you. I seriously hope the NFL throws the book at us and we get what is deserved for that shit show of sportsmanship. It will take hitting bottom to bring about change, and sadly I doubt we are quite at bottom. I've purchased no new gear this year, and am considering turning them off on Sundays for the first time in 41 years.

I do know that "this too shall pass" when it comes to feelings. I just have no idea when at this point.

Did you feel this way when we lost the SB? THey were just as much a bunch of sore losers than as they are now.

THis would have been the outcome if the lost the NFCC to SF a few years ago... That's just the DNA of the players on the team. They're all hyper competitive, sore loser... and you know what, I am the same way so it's hard for me to blame them.

No, that boiled down to 1 bad call and lack of discipline wasn't near as blatant and widespread as the Jags game. Also like I said, this was building from a couple of years of little to no coaching adjustments and making the same mistakes year after year (building frustration). In 2015 that was just starting to show up.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• Ya know, I really miss Tim Ruskell and all the high-character guys he brought in.
    They would never have started a victory formation brawl.
    And, Jim Mora Jr., if we'd kept him as coach longer, the genetics would have come out, like father, like son.
    We'd have press conferences like "...that was a HORSESHIT performance out there" and "I'm embarrassed for our team, I'm embarrased for our fans" and, one of my personal favorites, "We couldn't do DIDDLY-POO on offense out there...".
    Talk about accountability... those public humiliation zingers from the coach, we know they make players straighten right up and be a good citizen. Even better, if Mora Jr. was allowed to properly develop, the accountability would have spread to the coaching staff too. As Sr. said, "We got our ASSES KICKED out there today... We got outplayed, we got out coached..." (etc.)

I think the Hawks are still in a hangover state from the premature Jim Mora Jr. firing, before he was allowed to truly develop and speak his mind with true eloquence. Never mind SB48, the real hangover started years earlier with Mora Jr's firing. Worst of all was when Pete and John started canning all the Ruskell era character guys and bringing in thugs and brawlers with actual athletic talent.
    </sarcasm>
    2017 Adopt-A-Rookie: Chris Carson
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

• Seymour wrote:This is not just about W's or L's, it is about buying in, being entertained, and feeling a part of something good.

I'll start with I've been a fan since '76. I've seen all the bad years where you knew there was little chance of a W, but you watched to see that catch by Largent, or run by Warner, or 3rd down conversion by Dr. Dan, and even the occasional upset. We didn't expect much but just had hope that we'd one day put it together.

Fast forward to now. The product I'm watching now is extremely irritating for me to watch. We make the same mistakes, game after game, and at a coaching level year after year. We know the team has the ability to put it all together, but for a number of reason just doesn't. Some fans want to say, Refs, Injuries, ect., they want to point everywhere but inside the organization.
    I say this lies squarely on Pete. His free form style is catching up to him. His lack of adjustments to changing circumstances and holding his coaching staff accountable has lost the respect of at least some players.

After watching that ending on Sunday I can officially say I am disgusted with our team. Losing is one thing, but the lack of discipline on this team, and spoiled tantrums by a few of it's leaders is sickening. Graham, Bennett, Ifedi, Richardson, Jefferson....I'm talking to you. I seriously hope the NFL throws the book at us and we get what is deserved for that shit show of sportsmanship. It will take hitting bottom to bring about change, and sadly I doubt we are quite at bottom. I've purchased no new gear this year, and am considering turning them off on Sundays for the first time in 41 years.

I hear ya. I’m ready for a new coaching staff and major turnover on the team.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• I feel like we haven’t evolved as a team/staff and we have been caught/passed for both talent and coaching. Pete isn’t going to change so we are going to be stuck in this stagnant stage where we are somewhat competitive because we have a qb but never win. We then waste all Wilson’s best years.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• Frustrating watching these teams coming out ready and scoring. The Giants have 2 tds against philly and zero to play for but pride. Well disciplined and run. We pick fights
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

• Remember when the Seahawks were the best and used to bully teams?

I miss those days!

Good times!

At least the Hawks won two rings back to back! Oh wait...
    "Awww, you so weak!" Richard Sherman to Joe Webb

"Uh, huh, you suck!" Richard Sherman to Pierre Garçon

"Don't f##### try me--I'm the best!" Richard Sherman

Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    TheLegendOfBoom
    NET Veteran

• TheLegendOfBoom wrote:Remember when the Seahawks were the best and used to bully teams?

I miss those days!

Good times!

We get it, you don't like the Seahawks.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

• TheLegendOfBoom wrote:Remember when the Seahawks were the best and used to bully teams?

I miss those days!

Good times!

And then the NFL neutered that with rule changes.
    I’m sure we’d still be bullies if we could touch offensive players.

I miss those days too but accept that the NFL had to evolve. The days of enforcers is gone.
    Mad Dog
    NET Rookie

• The biggest problem that the Seahawks and the NFL in general face is that the average fan is a middle aged entitled loser and younger generations are tuning in less and less while also playing less and less sports.

The NFL needs to not worry about said middle aged entitled loser and worry about getting the future consumers back into the fold or they'll be in trouble.
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

• vin.couve12 wrote:The biggest problem that the Seahawks and the NFL in general face is that the average fan is a middle aged entitled loser and younger generations are tuning in less and less while also playing less and less sports.

The NFL needs to not worry about said middle aged entitled loser and worry about getting the future consumers back into the fold or they'll be in trouble.

Excellent point.
    NJlargent
    NET Veteran

• I agree with the OP, I've been saying this since last year. the team is undisciplined and its own worst enemy. Add in inferior assistant coaches and you have a team that consistently under achieves and will never blow an opponent out and almost always play down to lesser teams. I've stopped watching the games live. I will DVR it and maybe watch if the game is good and we win otherwise DELETE! I will say the NFL has a big part in this as well, officiating is killing the product on the field and this only adds to it being unwatchable.

The always compete mantra is BS because it only applies to players. Coaches aren't held accountable in the organization.
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

• Great team underachieving due to some bad coaching at least they won a Superbowl. Good times.
    bandiger
    NET Veteran

• Blow it up. Team is trash
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:20 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information