Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Falcons @ Seahawks)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • My prediction is... this game is for the birds and feathers will fly.

4-4 Baltimore

Rocket man..... :twisted:
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• Atlanta 33
    Seattle 19

Unless Kam, Joeckel and Brown play then it may be better.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

• Monday night and at home,....Hawks 27 Falcons 21
    Hamhawk
    NET Veteran

• Idiot Pete said today they are gonna run it no matter what. Get ready for another sub-3 ypc game while the hapless Hawks watch the Falcons build a big lead. By the second half idiot Pete will turn it back over to Russ but it will be too late. The D is too depleted and Falcons will already have put it out of reach.

Falcons 34
    Hawks 20
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• Wow I consider myself as big of pessimist on this board as the next guy but kinda surprised at the predictions this week. Hopeful still...
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

• I just can't get the foul taste of the Washington game out of my mouth. That was probably the ugliest game I have seen the Hawks play in five years. Just brutal. With no Sherman and maybe no Kam against the weapons Atlanta has on offense, I have very little confidence in this team right now.

Hawks 13 Falcons 28
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• The D will want to show that the can perform without Sherman. 2 INT 5 sacks.

Hawks 20
    Falcons 17

RTD 2-1
    Zeearend
    NET Bench Warmer

• I expect that this game will be high scoring, the Seahawks defense will be in bend don't break mode for most of the game. On offense, the running games for both teams will likely be ineffective so a passing game shoot-out is a chance for RW to shine, while the Seahawks defense gets 2-3 interceptions to stop Atlanta drives. A breakout game for Shaquille Griffin is about due, why not this week? Seahawks win 35-31.
    <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--> GO SEAHAWKS <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

• We have not lost a home MNF game since 2004.

Everyone thought we would lose at NE last season. I see this game similarly, from a surprise aspect.

Lots of injuries, but we find a way... 27-26. Walsh hits a 47-yard FG to win it with :19 left.
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *

• Missing_Clink wrote:Idiot Pete said today they are gonna run it no matter what. Get ready for another sub-3 ypc game while the hapless Hawks watch the Falcons build a big lead. By the second half idiot Pete will turn it back over to Russ but it will be too late. The D is too depleted and Falcons will already have put it out of reach.

Falcons 34
    Hawks 20

exactly!!
    Anthony!
    NET Veteran

• Unfortunately, we're just too injured to compete with a Falcon's team that has gained some momentum against Dallas.

Missing Sherman and Chancellor against Ryan and Jones will just be too much. Unless we get a crap ton of pressure on Ryan, this might end up getting bad.

Plus our offense is just to inconsistent. It wouldn't surprise me to see us win in a shootout, and it wouldn't surprise me to see us go out there and struggle to score 17 points and give up 5 sacks.

I'm going with the loss here, sadly.

RTD 6-2
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• Falcon Crest 26
    Seahawks 30

Atlanta is not that great folks-huge difference between their O last year and this year. Sarkisian has been awful and has limited Julio's targets for unknown, Bevellesque reasons. Ryan is nowhere near the level he was at last season either.

I'm actually thinking our O is going to step it up a notch-provided Pete/Bevell don't go back to run at all costs thinking and it's not heavy rain. There were indications against Arizona our O can prosper even without a real running threat. If our D can do just enough to stop them in the 2nd half we have a good shot, even with our injured stars out.

RTD 6-3
    West TX Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Jerhawk wrote:Too many injuries. The season is over. Time to rebuild.
    Atlanta 27 Seattle 23

RTD 5-4
    Same thing said about Washington 2 weeks ago. Just keeping the faith we will find success with the next man up in this game.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    HawaiiD
    NET Rookie

• We get absolutely worked but only lose by 10. We will lose TOP bigly. I am thinking roughly 30-20. We can't run the ball. We will have a difficult time on 3rd and whatever and our defense will tire.

Same formula, same result. Run on first and second down for 4 yards total and on every 3rd and six throw it 50 yards to try and get a first down.

The Falcons will dare us to run and we will try and fail miserably. I fully expect Bevell to bring out the old staple bubble screen because we are so efficient at it.
    BEVELL IS THE DEVIL
    bevellisthedevil
    NET Veteran

• 26-21 Hawks
    Heyseed
    NET Starter

• :34853_doh:

Hawks 45
    Falcons 33

Book it Dano:
    lacenterhawk
    NET Starter

• Monday night Prime Time game. Hawks better win or imo its over for this squad. Back to back Home losses will be very telling for this teams championship window. If RW is the elite player we say he is then its time for him to step up and win games. Even with the injuries we still have a better defense then 90% of the other teams in the league. The other elite QB's have no problem winning with a sub-par defense. Its time we find out if RW is in that category. Like Pete said last week its about time we get this thing going. Hawks win 27-14.
    RCATES
    NET Rookie

• RCATES wrote:Monday night Prime Time game. Hawks better win or imo its over for this squad. Back to back Home losses will be very telling for this teams championship window. If RW is the elite player we say he is then its time for him to step up and win games. Even with the injuries we still have a better defense then 90% of the other teams in the league. The other elite QB's have no problem winning with a sub-par defense. Its time we find out if RW is in that category. Like Pete said last week its about time we get this thing going. Hawks win 27-14.

Ya because Wilson has never stepped up and "won games" in the past. Wilson didn't just have the best game of his career and carry the team against the Texans 3 weeks ago.

It's time for Wilson to prove nothing. If people haven't seen it by now, they never will.
    Seymour
    NET Veteran

• Seymour speaks the truth........
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• RCATES wrote:Monday night Prime Time game. Hawks better win or imo its over for this squad. Back to back Home losses will be very telling for this teams championship window. If RW is the elite player we say he is then its time for him to step up and win games. Even with the injuries we still have a better defense then 90% of the other teams in the league. The other elite QB's have no problem winning with a sub-par defense. Its time we find out if RW is in that category. Like Pete said last week its about time we get this thing going. Hawks win 27-14.

I would like to add that if Brown is out my prediction score will swap. 24-14 Falcons. No way our offense can sustain drives with a TE having to help out our LT all night. Atlanta is very well coached on Defense and we'll need all of our Receivers running route's not helping poor O-Line play.
    RCATES
    NET Rookie

• 31-10 Hawks
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

• Just like no way the Skins could have won here in Seattle w/half their team? Still have to lace em up.
    Hawks can do this.
    R.I.P. THE EDGAR, YOU WILL BE MISSED......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Seattle pretty much has to win this game. Therefore, they will.

Won't be a low-scoring affair, though. Ryan to Julio will absolutely torch us, and breakdowns in communication with Lane and McDougald will create more problems. Our pass rush will get to Ryan sporadically, after which he'll keep doing 3rd and 15 completions and such.

Therefore...Wilson will just have to outmatch him with the same approach. :D And Atlanta's bottom-third defense will give us the chance.

SEA 41
    ATL 38

YTD: 5-4
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Previous

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information