New .Net FF League! **FULL**

Birdfinger

Reaction score
If anyone is interested and can squeeze in 1 more league, I would like to invite you to join:

SEAHAWKS.NET BEASTS league!

No cash, no prizes, just hopefully .Netters having fun! Newbies are welcome. I intend this league to stick around a few years.

Some info:

Yahoo league.

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Basic yahoo scoring with point per reception (ppr)

You can join by clicking the link in the post below this one.

*edit - Live Draft will be Wednesday the 3rd. at 7:00 pm Pacific.

Not a huge emoticon fan but Kool-aid dude is cool.

:179422:

Ozzy

Reaction score
I might jump in although I want Sonic and Sac in as well. Would be fun trouncing those guys :)

Vetamur

Reaction score
austinslater25":2ycqzokp said:
I might jump in although I want Sonic and Sac in as well. Would be fun trouncing those guys :)

Im in Austin. Try and trounce me. I warn you though, my strategy is fool proof: Rnd1 Tebow Rnd 2 Terrelle Pryor.

OP
OP
Birdfinger

Birdfinger

Reaction score
austinslater25":3ixll13a said:
Get on them! More than welcome. I want to run 12 but will go with 10.

No less.

As of now we're at 6 and we draft Wednesday night!

Ozzy

Reaction score
Vetamur":2xw9mry1 said:
austinslater25":2xw9mry1 said:

Im in Austin. Try and trounce me. I warn you though, my strategy is fool proof: Rnd1 Tebow Rnd 2 Terrelle Pryor.

Then it's obvious I'm playing for second. :)

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm in. Scoring is a little different than I'm used to with points for completions and return yards but that's a good thing. Should be fun.

Vetamur

Reaction score
austinslater25":2pqtrrvt said:
I'm in. Scoring is a little different than I'm used to with points for completions and return yards but that's a good thing. Should be fun.

PPR is kind of rare these days but cool. Have to check the return yards thing.. a RB or WR in his normal slot gets yardage for returns counted?

Vetamur

Reaction score
Is the return yardage added on your one team D/ST or every individual?

Each completion is also .5 points.. Hmm. That will changed draft values!

OP
OP
Birdfinger

Birdfinger

Reaction score
I believe anyone who returns gets the points. I was thinking of increasing risk/reward for Pearcy Harvin. Also giving a larger chance for points of wrs and rbs down the depth chart that may be returners.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Austin, I dare to you to draft Earl Thomas for your flex to get his return points. :)

Ozzy

Reaction score
Birdfinger I like it.

Veta consider it done.....

OP
OP
Birdfinger

Birdfinger

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I don't think Earl will be available unless we draft defensive players too. However If you get the Seahawks defense you would get points for any TD's Earl may get. So... there's that!

If you have Percy and the Seahawks defense you'd get double points! 6 for Percy individually and 6 for the Defense/Special Teams on the same return TD! So if you devise a strategy to get a returner and defense from the same team it possibly could result in big points. Personally outside Percy and the Seahawks I have no clue who else to do that with. Off to research if it is even worth it...

Vetamur

Reaction score
It makes for extra research but its cool. Devin Hester suddenly has value at WR, for example.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Birdfinger":25q90wc1 said:
A little bump up. 5 spots left and draft is tomorrow night!

my friend jeremy is in. did you mail Sammy?

Vetamur

Reaction score
Jeremy applied and it says hes waiting for commish approval.

OP
OP
Birdfinger

Birdfinger

Reaction score
Just sent Jeremys invite. I hope I PM'd Sammy. You typed "sammy0521" but I wrote to "sammyc521". Same guy?

Vetamur

Reaction score
Thats the correct one. My mistake.I mailed him as well today. Asking a couple more people but some guys are kind of maxed out.

OP
OP
Birdfinger

Birdfinger

Reaction score
Vetamur":1sevd18l said:
Thats the correct one. My mistake.I mailed him as well today. Asking a couple more people but some guys are kind of maxed out.

I get it. I'm maxed myself! Wouldn't it be ironic if we get stuck at 8? :34853_doh:

I have a few invites out too. The sign up link is in the **second post of the thread. You can direct them to there and they should be able to sign up just fine. We just need enough to get up and going and hopefully next year we'll have more time to fill the league out proper if some owners don't wish to come back.

**edited