My Team

ARhawk

Reaction score
Im in a 10 team league, standard scoring, QB/2RB/2WR/TE/FLX/K/DEF and picked 3rd

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Julio Jones
3. Jordy Nelson
4. Zac Stacy
5. Toby Gerhart
6. Golden Tate
7. Cordarrelle Patterson
8. Matthew Stafford
9. Greg Olsen
10. Bishop Sankey
11. Michael Floyd
12. Maurice Jones-Drew
13. Brandin Cooks
14. Houston D/ST
15. Robbie Gould
16. Josh Gordon

I'm not overly happy with my RB's or TE but I'm pretty excited for the rest of my team. Feel free to post any thoughts on my draft

I also got offered Russell Wilson and Eddie Lacy in exchange for Stafford and Stacy. I really like the idea of having Wilson on my team, and Lacy could be a huge boost to my RB's, but I don't know if its worth losing Stafford

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I'd take that trade. Word on the street is that Cunningham could start cutting into Stacy's carries.

kearly

Reaction score
What's above 'A+'? Because that's the grade I'd give your team if you swapped Stafford and Stacy for Wilson and Lacy.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
That trade is an easy accept. There is not a big difference between Stafford and Wilson. There is a huge difference between Lacy and Stacy.

You'll be rocking Lacy and AP every week, you should easily out score your opponents RBs and RW is an extremely safe, consistent QB (few turnovers, rushing yards)

Your WRs are top notch. I'm not sure how Floyd dropped to the 11th rd. if Gordon comes back, I would then flip your WR depth into a better TE and you will run away with your league.

* Hopefully you were able to do this deal and pick up something decent on the wire for Gordon