12th Man league, 2nd year, looking for new owners*FULL*

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
14-team league, 4 keepers, fairly standard scoring (minor bonuses for yardage) and settings (1QB 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex, 1TE, 1DEF, 1K, 6BN). We're in our 2nd year now and have 3 .netters (minnormillikin, UKSeahawk, EveryDayImRusselin). Looking for 5 more owners that will be active or get the boot. Invites are first come first serve, pm with your email and your top 2 choices.
Teams that are available:
Our Man Kennedy: (12th pick) TAKEN****************
Brees, Jason Campbell
AP, Stacy, Pierre Thomas, FJax, Starks
Nelson, Ant Brown, Vjax, Tor. Smith
Jul. Thomas
Niners, Rams
Vinaitieri

Backyard Bombers: (14th pick) TAKEN****************
P Manning, Tannehill
Charles, Lamar Miller, Green-Ellis, Dan Thomas, K Hunter
Alsh Jeffrey, M Wallace, Michael Floyd, Hartline
Graham
Pats, Bills
Gano

Better at Life: (7th pick) TAKEN*******************
Ryan, Dalton
Forte, Mathews, Moreno, Bradshaw
Megatron, Bowe, Cotchery, Ginn Jr.
Walker, Gates
Bears, Browns
Gould

hawkbeliever 2: (3rd pick) TAKEN****************
Cousins, Manuel, Glennon
J Bell, Vereen, Tolbert, Turbin
Fitz, G Tate, Doug Baldwin, S Smith, R Streator
Olsen
Cards
Bryant

Hawks Nest: (5th pick) TAKEN*******************
Newton, Cutler
Murray, Spiller, B Tate, LeShoure, Ogbonnaya, Daryl Richardson
Aaron Dobson, Vincent Brown, Shorts III
Keller
Texans
Bullock

OP
OP
HAWKAMANIA

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Draft date will likely be on the 23rd.
Also, you have the option to take 0-4 keepers. Teams that take less than the maximum will get to draft their 4 before the rest of the teams draft their 5th player.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Hey mate, I thought I had reclaimed better at life. I'd arranged my keepers and everything.

Ozzy

Reaction score
how much is the buy in?

OP
OP
HAWKAMANIA

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":260ymy5t said:
Hey mate, I thought I had reclaimed better at life. I'd arranged my keepers and everything.
Sorry man, I sent out at least a half dozen emails beginning in July asking people to confirm their spot in the league, in addition to multiple posts on the league's discussion board. And unfortunately I gave your old team to someone else. If you want back in you are welcome to rejoin but it would be with different keepers. Sorry again.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":2eq6pduz said:
UK_Seahawk":2eq6pduz said:
Sorry man, I sent out at least a half dozen emails beginning in July asking people to confirm their spot in the league, in addition to multiple posts on the league's discussion board. And unfortunately I gave your old team to someone else. If you want back in you are welcome to rejoin but it would be with different keepers. Sorry again.

If you thought that why did you include me as being signed up in your OP? I thought I'd confirmed by my actions on nfl.com.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
If there are teams left then just give the whoever got mine another one. I wouldnt mind but I joined in mid season to help you out and now I've lost my team. It's still showing as my team on nfl.com.

OP
OP
HAWKAMANIA

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1ojfvhc4 said:
HAWKAMANIA":1ojfvhc4 said:
UK_Seahawk":1ojfvhc4 said:

If you thought that why did you include me as being signed up in your OP? I thought I'd confirmed by my actions on nfl.com.
I only mentioned your name because you were in it last season. Your last recorded activity in the league was before the Super Bowl. Since then I've sent out several emails and posts asking people to confirm their spot, you never did so I assumed you simply picked your keepers at the end of the season and that was the end of that. Either way, you have an invite for your old team. In the future though, please check your email and/or the league board for updates once the fantasy season rolls around. Thanks, and welcome back.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":f4odacqz said:
UK_Seahawk":f4odacqz said:
HAWKAMANIA":f4odacqz said:
UK_Seahawk":f4odacqz said:

I only mentioned your name because you were in it last season. Your last recorded activity in the league was before the Super Bowl. Since then I've sent out several emails and posts asking people to confirm their spot, you never did so I assumed you simply picked your keepers at the end of the season and that was the end of that. Either way, you have an invite for your old team. In the future though, please check your email and/or the league board for updates once the fantasy season rolls around. Thanks, and welcome back.

Thanks. I cant understand it as I've logged in several times and dropped Moreno from my keepers.

Looking at my emails I think what has happened is that gmail has grouped all the nfl.com ones together and the confusion has come because I was in a yahoo league and they have moved over to nfl.com fantasy. It looks as if all the emails relate to that. I thought *your name* was one of the yanks in taht league.

My fault, thanks for being cool about it.

Latest posts