12th Man league, 2nd year, looking for new owners*FULL*

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
  • 14-team league, 4 keepers, fairly standard scoring (minor bonuses for yardage) and settings (1QB 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex, 1TE, 1DEF, 1K, 6BN). We're in our 2nd year now and have 3 .netters (minnormillikin, UKSeahawk, EveryDayImRusselin). Looking for 5 more owners that will be active or get the boot. Invites are first come first serve, pm with your email and your top 2 choices.
    Teams that are available:
    Our Man Kennedy: (12th pick) TAKEN****************
    Brees, Jason Campbell
    AP, Stacy, Pierre Thomas, FJax, Starks
    Nelson, Ant Brown, Vjax, Tor. Smith
    Jul. Thomas
    Niners, Rams
    Vinaitieri

    Backyard Bombers: (14th pick) TAKEN****************
    P Manning, Tannehill
    Charles, Lamar Miller, Green-Ellis, Dan Thomas, K Hunter
    Alsh Jeffrey, M Wallace, Michael Floyd, Hartline
    Graham
    Pats, Bills
    Gano

    Better at Life: (7th pick) TAKEN*******************
    Ryan, Dalton
    Forte, Mathews, Moreno, Bradshaw
    Megatron, Bowe, Cotchery, Ginn Jr.
    Walker, Gates
    Bears, Browns
    Gould

    hawkbeliever 2: (3rd pick) TAKEN****************
    Cousins, Manuel, Glennon
    J Bell, Vereen, Tolbert, Turbin
    Fitz, G Tate, Doug Baldwin, S Smith, R Streator
    Olsen
    Cards
    Bryant

    Hawks Nest: (5th pick) TAKEN*******************
    Newton, Cutler
    Murray, Spiller, B Tate, LeShoure, Ogbonnaya, Daryl Richardson
    Aaron Dobson, Vincent Brown, Shorts III
    Keller
    Texans
    Bullock
    Last edited by HAWKAMANIA on Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
    User avatar
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 445
    Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:23 am


  • Draft date will likely be on the 23rd.
    Also, you have the option to take 0-4 keepers. Teams that take less than the maximum will get to draft their 4 before the rest of the teams draft their 5th player.
    User avatar
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 445
    Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:23 am


  • Hey mate, I thought I had reclaimed better at life. I'd arranged my keepers and everything.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 833
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • how much is the buy in?
    User avatar
    austinslater25
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1337
    Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:05 pm
    Location: Tri-Cities, Washington


  • UK_Seahawk wrote:Hey mate, I thought I had reclaimed better at life. I'd arranged my keepers and everything.

    Sorry man, I sent out at least a half dozen emails beginning in July asking people to confirm their spot in the league, in addition to multiple posts on the league's discussion board. And unfortunately I gave your old team to someone else. If you want back in you are welcome to rejoin but it would be with different keepers. Sorry again.
    User avatar
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 445
    Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:23 am


  • austinslater25 wrote:how much is the buy in?

    No money, just pride.
    User avatar
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 445
    Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:23 am


  • HAWKAMANIA wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:Hey mate, I thought I had reclaimed better at life. I'd arranged my keepers and everything.

    Sorry man, I sent out at least a half dozen emails beginning in July asking people to confirm their spot in the league, in addition to multiple posts on the league's discussion board. And unfortunately I gave your old team to someone else. If you want back in you are welcome to rejoin but it would be with different keepers. Sorry again.


    If you thought that why did you include me as being signed up in your OP? I thought I'd confirmed by my actions on nfl.com.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 833
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • I think he meant me
    Brithawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 130
    Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:55 am


  • If there are teams left then just give the whoever got mine another one. I wouldnt mind but I joined in mid season to help you out and now I've lost my team. It's still showing as my team on nfl.com.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 833
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • UK_Seahawk wrote:
    HAWKAMANIA wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:Hey mate, I thought I had reclaimed better at life. I'd arranged my keepers and everything.

    Sorry man, I sent out at least a half dozen emails beginning in July asking people to confirm their spot in the league, in addition to multiple posts on the league's discussion board. And unfortunately I gave your old team to someone else. If you want back in you are welcome to rejoin but it would be with different keepers. Sorry again.


    If you thought that why did you include me as being signed up in your OP? I thought I'd confirmed by my actions on nfl.com.

    I only mentioned your name because you were in it last season. Your last recorded activity in the league was before the Super Bowl. Since then I've sent out several emails and posts asking people to confirm their spot, you never did so I assumed you simply picked your keepers at the end of the season and that was the end of that. Either way, you have an invite for your old team. In the future though, please check your email and/or the league board for updates once the fantasy season rolls around. Thanks, and welcome back.
    User avatar
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 445
    Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:23 am


  • HAWKAMANIA wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:
    HAWKAMANIA wrote:
    UK_Seahawk wrote:Hey mate, I thought I had reclaimed better at life. I'd arranged my keepers and everything.

    Sorry man, I sent out at least a half dozen emails beginning in July asking people to confirm their spot in the league, in addition to multiple posts on the league's discussion board. And unfortunately I gave your old team to someone else. If you want back in you are welcome to rejoin but it would be with different keepers. Sorry again.


    If you thought that why did you include me as being signed up in your OP? I thought I'd confirmed by my actions on nfl.com.

    I only mentioned your name because you were in it last season. Your last recorded activity in the league was before the Super Bowl. Since then I've sent out several emails and posts asking people to confirm their spot, you never did so I assumed you simply picked your keepers at the end of the season and that was the end of that. Either way, you have an invite for your old team. In the future though, please check your email and/or the league board for updates once the fantasy season rolls around. Thanks, and welcome back.


    Thanks. I cant understand it as I've logged in several times and dropped Moreno from my keepers.

    Looking at my emails I think what has happened is that gmail has grouped all the nfl.com ones together and the confusion has come because I was in a yahoo league and they have moved over to nfl.com fantasy. It looks as if all the emails relate to that. I thought *your name* was one of the yanks in taht league.

    My fault, thanks for being cool about it.
    User avatar
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 833
    Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm


  • League full!
    User avatar
    HAWKAMANIA
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 445
    Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:23 am




It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:14 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests