Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Post subject: Titanfall Beta
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:34 am 
NET Veteran

Anybody else get in on the Xbone Titanfall beta?

Downloading now!

Post subject: Re: Titanfall Beta
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:09 pm 
NET Veteran

I got into the PC, applied for the Xbox one as well, "shrug" im happy either way, because in the end I'll more then likely getting it for both. (Although I'm a PC junky so I'd prob play it more on PC) My Wife's the Xbox guru lol

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:43 pm 
NET Veteran

Hey EC how you enjoying Titanfall? I was having a blast up until something with the servers happened and now they're broken.. :D

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:45 pm 
NET Veteran

Applied for PC...nothing yet

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:55 am 
NET Veteran

fenderbender123 wrote:

Yeah my wife did to, same thing, she keeps hopelessly checking. I don't know how long its going on for. They never said if it was going on all weekend or what. I thought they were going to continue giving out beta invites up to the 17th. "shrug" Idk thats just pure speculation on my part though.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:36 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Exittium wrote:
fenderbender123 wrote:

Yeah my wife did to, same thing, she keeps hopelessly checking. I don't know how long its going on for. They never said if it was going on all weekend or what. I thought they were going to continue giving out beta invites up to the 17th. "shrug" Idk thats just pure speculation on my part though.

Hey, usually just lurk n dont post, but thought id let ya know, if you havent been able to get into the beta or recieved your key, you can actually just straight up ask them via the customer service live chat and theyll either give you one or put the game straight into your origins account. I came across it myself on the titanfall reddit after watching my bro play it and checking the game out n what not. :)

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:36 am 
NET Veteran

Yeah I think now you dont even need a key, think your able to just download it now. Or so I read on some gaming site now that their in full swing stress test mode.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:15 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Exittium wrote:
Yeah I think now you dont even need a key, think your able to just download it now. Or so I read on some gaming site now that their in full swing stress test mode.

Yeah they opened the Xbone to a public beta and said they will do the same on PC today or tomorrow. I have a PC code not being used if you want it.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:32 pm 
NET Veteran

maladjusted wrote:
Exittium wrote:

Yeah they opened the Xbone to a public beta and said they will do the same on PC today or tomorrow. I have a PC code not being used if you want it.

Let me know if I can grab that from you. I have really been wanting to try it out.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:41 pm 
NET Veteran

Exittium wrote:
Hey EC how you enjoying Titanfall? I was having a blast up until something with the servers happened and now they're broken.. :D

Loving it. My son and I haven't signed off for more than an hour all weekend. Now my daughter's gotten involved. It's a sad state of affairs around here.

Finding that letting my Titan follow in AI mode and sporting a silenced A101 or smart pistol is pretty deadly to other pilots trying to get a Titan kill.

My only disappointment with the game is the fact that there will not be a single player campaign. I really do enjoy the solo campaigns in games like this. Unfortunately, Respawn is a small development shop and they didn't want to expend the time/effort for a single player campaign.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:16 pm 
NET Veteran

E.C. Laloosh wrote:
Exittium wrote:

Loving it. My son and I haven't signed off for more than an hour all weekend. Now my daughter's gotten involved. It's a sad state of affairs around here.

Finding that letting my Titan follow in AI mode and sporting a silenced A101 or smart pistol is pretty deadly to other pilots trying to get a Titan kill.

My only disappointment with the game is the fact that there will not be a single player campaign. I really do enjoy the solo campaigns in games like this. Unfortunately, Respawn is a small development shop and they didn't want to expend the time/effort for a single player campaign.

Agreed its been blast and like you I wish there was a single player campaign, but overall its been a blast

Post Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:28 pm 
NET Veteran

Woke up and found Titanfall available for me to download. Got it installed but now I'm having issues half of my friends are showing up as offline in origin when they aren't...interesting.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:03 pm 
NET Veteran

For those who game on PCs and like Titanfall, check out Hawken. It's a mech FPS that has a lot of different types and classes of mechs.

I have played it for a few hours and I think it's a blast.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:48 pm 
NET Veteran

JGfromtheNW wrote:
For those who game on PCs and like Titanfall, check out Hawken. It's a mech FPS that has a lot of different types and classes of mechs.

I have played it for a few hours and I think it's a blast.

Will check it out. I played Titanfall on the Xbone but I love mech games.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:15 am 
NET Veteran

Beta was sweet..as soon as I'm back from work the full version shall be played into the wee hours.

If this sells 6-10 million copies like it's supposed to, why not do single player DLC?

"I have a lot of things built up in me that I'm ready to unleash on the field.....when it's time to explode, I will." - Percy

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]