Your Fantasy Football MVP?

JOz56

Reaction score
Chris Johnson thus far. He's put up rediculous numbers for me thus far and has pulled me out of games I should have lost. Him + Fitz = win.

Dietrich

Reaction score
There's no doubt for me.. Maurice Jones-Drew. Cedric Benson is a close second, picked him in a late round and he's been a huge surprise for me!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Have to go with Ray Rice. Picked him up in the 9th or 10th round and he's behind only MJD, Chris Johnson, and AP in my league.

Coxal

Reaction score
MVP Overall : Chris Johnson.

My MVPs : Chris Johnson (^^) and Visanthe Shiancoe (undrafted). I could put DeSean Jackson, I drafted him in a late round and he's ahead of Greg Jennings and Megatron (thanks to all of his TDs with 50+ yards).

Vetamur

Reaction score
Ray Rice.. got him real late..cant remembe what round.

Honorable mention to my QB-by-committee of Carson Palmer and Matt Hasselbeck, neither of whom I drafted but did a good enough job to keep me in every game.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Despite being the highest scorer on my team I cannot give the MVP to MJD. His "take a knee on the 2" play cost me a game and I ended up missing the playoffs by, you guessed it, one game. I'm gonna give my MVP award to Andre Johnson.