Battlefield 4

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Am I the only one who plays this game?

My origins ID is ThrossLight if anyone wants to add me. I play this game a lot cause it's the best game out right now :)

TriCHawk

Reaction score
JG - I saw you pop in to a game on Saturday, but then you disappeared before we could get you in to our squad.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
TriCHawk":2omi976v said:
JG - I saw you pop in to a game on Saturday, but then you disappeared before we could get you in to our squad.

Yeah, I was having internet issues. I think something went haywire with my wifi receiver (or whatever you want to call it) on my PS3 because for about a week GTA Online and BF4 were lagging so much it was unplayable.

I did a couple connection tests on the PS3. Through wifi it was at about 1.1 megs/sec download and then I plugged it in and it went up to 18+ megs/sec.

Got it plugged in now and we'll have to play soon. I really enjoy the gunplay on BF4. I find it more rewarding than CoD.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
The only other Battlefield game I've really played was BF2: Modern Combat. Pretty sure it was a launch title or came out just after the 360 came out.

My buddies and I played the hell out of that game then we would get bored and start sabotaging our own teammates. Nothing like putting two C4's on the back of a heli, watching your teammate get in, take off, then blow it and watch as the helicopter flips upside down and they commit suicide. LOL oh the simple days...

TriCHawk

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":knndh4wl said:
TriCHawk":knndh4wl said:

Yeah, I was having internet issues. I think something went haywire with my wifi receiver (or whatever you want to call it) on my PS3 because for about a week GTA Online and BF4 were lagging so much it was unplayable.

I did a couple connection tests on the PS3. Through wifi it was at about 1.1 megs/sec download and then I plugged it in and it went up to 18+ megs/sec.

Got it plugged in now and we'll have to play soon. I really enjoy the gunplay on BF4. I find it more rewarding than CoD.

Ok, cool. I'll be on at least one night this weekend. Yeah, I gave up on CoD after MW3. I like Battlefield MUCH better. Long distance headshots with a sniper rifle is my fave.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Sounds good. I have been playing every night for a couple hours. I'll see you on.

Spounge84

Reaction score
I play it on PC. Been a little busy lately, though. Haven't much of a chance to play.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I'm playing it on PS3. I don't have a suitable PC for gaming. I'll be building a PC some time in the next year, though.

Exittium

Reaction score
Anyone who's still playing on pc don hesitate to add me, my username is the same as my forum name here

OP
OP
fenderbender123

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Exittium":3vrmvejx said:
Anyone who's still playing on pc don hesitate to add me, my username is the same as my forum name here

Friend request sent.