Help me out y'all

m0ng0

Reaction score
I have a flex spot open, I desperately need to win this game to stay in the hunt for the playoffs.

Danny Amendola or Jordan Cameron?
Cameron has been in a funk the last few weeks and Amendola may be starting to hit his stride, any advice?

Shock2k

Reaction score
Cameron has gone down since the QB change (man I miss Hoyer). Amendola has more upside. At minimum he's going to have more targets (and turned to Probable yesterday so is probably going to be full strength). So Standard or PPR Amendola is the right choice.

nategreat

Reaction score
Definitely go Amendola. I have both these players too, and have been a little frustrated w/ Jordan Cameron's recent drop-off. A lot of it has to do with Josh Gordon's play though, he is a beast.

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
Yep I have Gordon and he has indeed been a beast, I hate having too many Browns in one basket :D Campbell has really hurt Cameron, I gotta think the Pats v Broncos game is going to be a bit of a shootout which means Amendola could go off.

It sucks because Cameron has been money and they are playing the Steelers but yeah I think you all are confirming what I was thinking !

Cheers !

Latest posts