Who else has Harvin on their fantasy bench?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I was just wondering what other owners will be doing with him and when they will let him loose.
I picked him up off waivers in one of my leagues about 4 weeks ago. He is dynamic and can really produce but I am hesitant because I believe Russ spreads the ball around so much it might not help from a fantasy perspective. This is a great thing for the Hawks but not so good from a fantasy perspective. I am thinking about waiting to see what they do with him in the NO game before I enter him in my lineup.

Any other thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. :)

drdiags

Reaction score
I have him. I wasn't going to play him last week but at the last moment I let Mort/ESPN talk me into playing him and benching Gordon (18pts). I lost by 1.5 pts.

Wouldn't have been so bad if Tate or Graham or one of my useless RBs had done more than 2 pts.

I will probably play him over Tate against NO. I am all in at this point and will just go down with the ship if he cannot get in tune with the offense.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm going to start him against NOLA or SF. Depends on matchups for my other players that week.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I made the smart move and benched him....for Marvin Jones. Who promptly did nothing and got me 1 point.

Throwdown

Reaction score
He's been chilling on my bench for about 3 weeks now.

No hurry to use him until further notice, I have Dez Bryant, Pierre Garçon, Golden Tate, and Jarrett Boykin (my rent-a-receiver for the bye week)

Laloosh

Reaction score
No doubt he's going to have some big games/plays but I think he'll benefit the other receivers as much as anything.

BZjFQTzCQAAeVuo

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1dq9j9o3 said:
No doubt he's going to have some big games/plays but I think he'll benefit the other receivers as much as anything.
So true. From a fantasy consistency perspective, it might not be such a good thing. As a Hawk fan, I am completely stoked about it.
I haven't tried to use him yet on my team for that very reason. Russ, on the other hand, I think will start getting great numbers because of this. I wish I had him on my team now.