Who else has Harvin on their fantasy bench?

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
  • I was just wondering what other owners will be doing with him and when they will let him loose.
    I picked him up off waivers in one of my leagues about 4 weeks ago. He is dynamic and can really produce but I am hesitant because I believe Russ spreads the ball around so much it might not help from a fantasy perspective. This is a great thing for the Hawks but not so good from a fantasy perspective. I am thinking about waiting to see what they do with him in the NO game before I enter him in my lineup.

Any other thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. :)
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• I have him. I wasn't going to play him last week but at the last moment I let Mort/ESPN talk me into playing him and benching Gordon (18pts). I lost by 1.5 pts.

Wouldn't have been so bad if Tate or Graham or one of my useless RBs had done more than 2 pts.

I will probably play him over Tate against NO. I am all in at this point and will just go down with the ship if he cannot get in tune with the offense.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• I'm going to start him against NOLA or SF. Depends on matchups for my other players that week.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• I started him and got a whopping two points.
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• I made the smart move and benched him....for Marvin Jones. Who promptly did nothing and got me 1 point.
    EverydayImRusselin
    NET Veteran

• He's been chilling on my bench for about 3 weeks now.

No hurry to use him until further notice, I have Dez Bryant, Pierre Garçon, Golden Tate, and Jarrett Boykin (my rent-a-receiver for the bye week)
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• No doubt he's going to have some big games/plays but I think he'll benefit the other receivers as much as anything.

Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

• E.C. Laloosh wrote:No doubt he's going to have some big games/plays but I think he'll benefit the other receivers as much as anything.

So true. From a fantasy consistency perspective, it might not be such a good thing. As a Hawk fan, I am completely stoked about it.
    I haven't tried to use him yet on my team for that very reason. Russ, on the other hand, I think will start getting great numbers because of this. I wish I had him on my team now.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information