Madden 25 simulation in franchise

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Madden 25 simulation in franchise
Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:17 am
  • If you're controlling all 32 teams, can you simulate individual games? So for instance, in week one, can I play 4 games and simulate game by game individually to make certain teams win, instead of doing the force advance and having all the games simulated at once? This might be a deal breaker. Madden is getting too cute lately. God, I miss the basics of the 2k games
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

Re: Madden 25 simulation in franchise
Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:23 am
  • Yeah it seems that as the consoles get more advanced the Madden games have less and less features. Remember when you could design your own plays?

RolandDeschain - noted Dorito eater wrote:If you want to come prove your smack talking capabilities in person, stop by Gold's Gym in Kirkland any night around 5-6pm and say hi.
    Dtowers
    * Fat Stoner Nerd *

Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:58 am
  • Dtowers wrote:Yeah it seems that as the consoles get more advanced the Madden games have less and less features. Remember when you could design your own plays?

I loved the play design. Made the game much more personal imo. I keep thinking they are going to bring it back but thus, no dice.
    HOLLYWOOD
    NET Starter

Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:55 pm
  • It's ridiculous the amount that's been added removed, re-added, and removed again. If they actually built on the game previous they might have a good product. I mean you'd think after year after year of development longer than any normal game they'd be half decent at their job.

But nope, still same ole half baked features.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:35 pm
  • I have been less than thrilled with the AI in this latest iteration of Madden, sure it's shiny but when Kam Chancellor is in a zone near the end zone and the QB runs less than a foot from him and he just stands there watching him run into the end zone it drives me up a wall. This happens way to much. The run blocking is still beyond broken at times as well.
    Rose City Hawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:22 pm
  • Whatever you do, don't simulate in 15 minute quarters. I simulated one game, and Drew Brees finished with 800 yards passing one 100 attempts, and Matt Ryan finished with 623 yards on 80 attempts. Final score: 68-42.
    IcedHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information