Someone proposed me a trade

m0ng0

Reaction score
Jimmy Graham and Ben Jarvis Green Ellis
for
Trent Richardson.

I already have Jordan Cameron as a TE but I could probably trade him ifor something else.

Do you all think Trent is going to blow up in Indy? Graham is a stud I know

My team is:
Russell Wilson
Trent Richardson
Chris Johnson
Andre Johnson
Danny Amendola
Ben Tate
Josh Gordon
Tompkins from NE
A. Ellington
Jordon Cameron

Vetamur

Reaction score
Ben Jarvis Ellis Green is losing work to the rookie now.. you don't seem to have an effective 2nd RB if you trade away Richardson. Youd probably get a few extra points a week with Graham..but youd lose quite a bit out of your RB2 position. The Colts didn't give up a #1 pick to have him be a role player.. though this week I don't know if he will play at all.. this week Id start Ben Tate over him.

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
are you basing that on the fact you think Richardson is going to do much better in Indy? he has been a huge disappointment with the Browns.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Huge disappointment? Hmm. His ypa attempt wasn't what they wanted and he got dinged up. Still carried for 950 yards as a rookie in a horrible offense, and scored 11 tds. again, if youre the Colts and just gave up a first round pick, youre not going to consider him a short yardage option or a part time player. From next week he will be their workhorse. The Colts wanted him last year just had no way to get him as they wanted Luck of course. Again, if you do the trade you are basically upgrading your TE position but undercutting the RB2 position.

Richardson will be better in Indy. There is a passing threat to keep teams from stacking the box, a line with more talent, and a better concept.

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
typical Trent 9.50 points, I made the trade and Jimmy graham and Ben Jarvis will be on my team next week !

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
m0ng0":32rlcatx said:
typical Trent 9.50 points, I made the trade and Jimmy graham and Ben Jarvis will be on my team next week !

Better start scouting the waiver wire for RBs because you're now really thin.

OP
OP
m0ng0

m0ng0

Reaction score
keeping amendola on my bench is killing me, Andre Johnson seems to be a shell of his former self also :?