Tell me how bad I look

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Tell me how bad I look
Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:50 am
  • Did my draft today, it was a bidding format (stupid I know).

I had to leave in the middle of it, so the only players I purposely got where...

QB - Cam Newton
    RB - Marshawn Lynch
    RB - Frank Gore (I paid for this one, i really wanted to just run the price up on him)
    WR - Dez Bryant
    And those are the guys I got while I was doing the draft...

Automatic bidding... yeah they screwed me

WR - Malcolm Floyd
    TE - Kyle Rudolph
    D/ST - Bucs
    WR - Emmanuel Sanders
    WR - Andre Roberts
    RB - Roy Helu
    TE - Martellus Bennett

I know I got a lot of work to do, I need another QB, considering dangling either of my RB's for one, as the only ones left over are Alex Smith, Phillip Rivers, and Carson Palmer, yuck...
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Re: Tell me how bad I look
Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:50 am
  • "RB - Frank Gore (I paid for this one, i really wanted to just run the price up on him)"

I think I tried that my first year of auction drafting and got stuck with Derek Anderson. Not worth the risk.

Bryant and Lynch are really all you have, IMO. I'd see if you can find a sucker to take Cam for a RB or WR and grab a decent QB off waivers. There should be some left. Or trade Gore for someone's second QB. Cam still doesn't have any weapons. The difference between he and Andy Dalton last year was like one ppg in our league's scoring system. He's just a name...
    "It was so loud Derrick Coleman heard it."
    Thunderhawk
    NET Starter

Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:41 am
  • I had Martellus Bennet...

I cut his ass for Luke Willson (forgot draft, auto drafted and didn't get a single Hawk...so I got one).

Of course I'm gambling on Willson having a decent year, Coach seems to like the kid and wants to get him involved in the aerial onslaught. Figured it was a safe position to take a chance on, there are plenty of TEs in FA if he doesn't produce.

***Don't feel bad about getting shafted by auto draft. 6 of the players it drafted for me were 2nd and 3rd string guys...WTF.***

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:51 pm
  • I missed the first 5 minutes of my auction draft because of a time difference issue. Just 5 minutes. During that time the auto draft had me pay 60 dollars (out of 200) for Megatron. I was ... Unhappy.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:11 pm
  • You're screwed.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:37 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]