Join my fantasy league win PS4

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
I have two spots still open in a ten team ESPN auction league. Top prize is a PS4 or a $400 Amazon gift card - your choice. There is no fee to join - but you have to be able to do the entire live draft Monday, September 2 at 7PM EST. Draft will take around 2-3 hours.

I must emphasize that THIS IS NOT SPAM. Our league has been in existence 23 years and we have some great players. Two teams bailed this year due to to a divorce and a business conference. There is absolutely no entry fee of any kind EVER. I donated the prize myself. I just need a couple more good players.

About our league:

In addition to the usual positions, we draft IDPs, Punters, and Head Coaches. We do not have a playoff system. Our champion is decided by points only. So, the team with the most points at the end of the year wins the $400 or PS4, whichever they want. Most of the members of the league are cool except for one whiny douche...me, aka: The Commish.

If you are interested please PM me. You must be able to complete the entire draft at the time listed above otherwise, sorry, we can't really take you. I need two players. First come first serve.

Mods, if I have done anything out of order in posting this please let me know. Again, just kind of desperate since the draft is a few days out.

Thanks!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sign me up, please. Just PM'd you my email address. :) Sounds interesting, with head coaches/etc. Also, you say live draft; online or in-person, and if the latter, where?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'm down for this unless live means in-person. Doubt I'll be able to meet up

OP
OP
Thunderhawk

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":qmlhvj0l said:
I'm down for this unless live means in-person. Doubt I'll be able to meet up
Hey, man, thanks for your reply. Live does not mean, 'In Person'. We all have do it remotely since we're spread out across the country. You just need to be able use the ESPN draft application to make your selections. Main concern is just having players participate for the entire draft since ESPN auto-pick really screws up the auction ecomomy. If you PM me your email I can send you an invite. Thanks.

OP
OP
Thunderhawk

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2mt2glcx said:
Sign me up, please. Just PM'd you my email address. :) Sounds interesting, with head coaches/etc. Also, you say live draft; online or in-person, and if the latter, where?
Hey, Roland. I sent you a PM with specifics and a league invite. This is not an in-person draft. We do it remotely. Just need to be able to launch the ESPN draft app. You can test that on their site. It's pretty basic and most browsers support it.

Here is a graphic showing the prize, etc:

Psposter zps3ec8012e

Since I am the one donating the prize, I am making it eligible to all players, not just tenured members. It says 'Provided by Asics Running Shoes' as an inside joke, since the company I own just landed a contract with Asics thanks to another member of the league - enabling me to offer the prize. Anyway, thanks for the interest!