Madden 25: Anyone buy it yet?

mretrade

Reaction score
Getting it after I get off work today. I am excited. I get it every year. Its the best to hold off the excitement for the new season.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I haven't bought it in a few years, but will this year because the roster is stacked.

I didn't pre-order, how long until its regularly stocked?

OP
OP
M

mretrade

Reaction score
It looks regularly stocked here in New York. They do a good job of shipping a lot of them so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I have to buy it every year. I hate playing with old players or attempting to change them myself. Rosters change too fast.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
Apparently in the "owner" mode you can move teams to different cities. First thing I plan on doing is moving the 49ers to Calgary.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I ordered it a week ago from Amazon and it just came today.

I am not going to keep the game, I just bought it for the Sunday Ticket deal. My kids have a wii, so maybe they can take it to a game store and trade it for some other stuff.

Cartire

Reaction score
Hawkspur":oi3maisn said:
Can you save mid-game this time?

hahahahahhahahhaha :lol:
gbahhhahahahahhahhahhahahaha :lol:

hahahahaah :0190l:

the most sought after madden feature of all time.... and your wondering if they finally put it in?

no, of course not silly. :|

SeaMeat

Reaction score
mretrade":21gbwa06 said:
Whats the deal with the sunday ticket thing?
Buy the game and you get a coupon for a free season of sunday ticket on pc or laptop.

OP
OP
M

mretrade

Reaction score
SeaMeat":e4mr3u1b said:
mretrade":e4mr3u1b said:
Buy the game and you get a coupon for a free season of sunday ticket on pc or laptop.

I thought you needed directtv for that? Or am I wrong?

Cartire

Reaction score
SeaMeat":27nkcjhm said:
mretrade":27nkcjhm said:

Well, actually, preorder the exclusive anniversary edition for 100 bucks from amazon only.

You made it sound way to easy there.

Cartire

Reaction score
mretrade":tz47uolh said:
is it only through amazon?

yes. The Sunday Ticket promotion is only through Amazons while supplies last. Supposedly a preorder thing only, but if they have more Im sure they will sale them.

Digsbone

Reaction score
Buying it right after work demo was fun can't wait for the real thing. There was no mid-night release up here or I would have been up till my eyes were bleeding last night.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Cartire":1dwn2fa2 said:
Hawkspur":1dwn2fa2 said:
Can you save mid-game this time?

hahahahahhahahhaha :lol:
gbahhhahahahahhahhahhahahaha :lol:

hahahahaah :0190l:

the most sought after madden feature of all time.... and your wondering if they finally put it in?

no, of course not silly. :|

Reinforcement #1 why EA sucks and why the NFL negotiating exclusive contracts is a money grab that screws the customers (fans).

Reinforcement #2? Verizon's exclusive "mobile" contract, which means I cannot watch NFL.com videos on a tablet...that is wifi only.

:34853_doh:

OP
OP
M

mretrade

Reaction score
ugh I honestly don't know if i can wait for the amazon one.

Cartire

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":10t7g6v6 said:
Reinforcement #2? Verizon's exclusive "mobile" contract, which means I cannot watch NFL.com videos on a tablet...that is wifi only.

:34853_doh:

You know whats weird, is sometimes I can and sometimes I cant. It seems that if I just refresh the page a couple times, it finally lets me watch it. But regardless, your right, what a stupid, stupid thing to purposely cut off your fanbase from watching your videos.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
I heard that the NFL Sunday Ticket for $100 was ONLY if you don't have DISH NETWORK in your area. Can anyone confirm or deny that?

Tical21

Reaction score
Yeah, I got it. Madden to me is always really weird to get into at first, and I almost never like it the first few days. The pre-snap camera view is just odd, the players look tiny. And I don't like the running logic. I'm supposed to hold left trigger when coming up on a tackler? Does it help or just add more animations? Either way, I'm 3-1 with the Hawks online. They're D is pretty tough. I wish one of these years they would make the man defense to where they would jump routes if they saw the same route more than a few times. If you run man defense, I will not throw an incomplete pass, period.

I subbed in Irvin at OLB (they had Farwell starting). Now I gots speed for days!