Madden 25 Anniversary Edition

TestMo1337

Reaction score
You have to buy the $100 special anniversary edition, not the standard $60 edition.

So if you've got DirecTV, you get to watch Sunday Ticket for free on a computer/mobile device.

If you don't have DirecTV, you get a discount on Sunday Ticket if you sign up.

If you don't live in an area where DirecTV is offered (not sure it this works if you live in a building that doesn't allow DirecTV) then you get the free access to Sunday Ticket on a computer/mobile device.

tubbs51

Reaction score
@Sammy: i could've sworn EA and DirecTV have both said sign up isnt necessary to get Sunday Ticket free on PC/Mobile devices

sturg78

Reaction score
tubbs51":a3f6yeyh said:
@Sammy: i could've sworn EA and DirecTV have both said sign up isnt necessary to get Sunday Ticket free on PC/Mobile devices
It says that if you are in an area that can't receive direct tv you can get the pc/mobile only. I don't think it's an option if direct tv is available in your area.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
So they've been trying to clear this up and they've worded it in such a way that you could just say that you are not in their service area and get Sunday Ticket for 17 weeks.

There are a lot of potentials that they needed to protect themselves against and that's why it sounds as indirect as it does but from all the news I've read, buy Madden 25 Anniversary Edition and get 17 Weeks of Sunday Ticket.