DayZ Server

Spounge84

Reaction score
I posted on here about DayZ a few months ago to see if anyone else played and I believe one other person responded. Well I'm back today to let everyone know that I have my own DayZ server that I run. I encourage anyone here who plays DayZ to check it out and help me get it more active. The server is a private hive and is based in Seattle. I've set it up so that there are custom buildings and extra vehicles, which means more loot for you to get. If anyone wants to know anything else about the server just post here or PM me.

OP
OP
Spounge84

Spounge84

Reaction score
SundayNiteBlackout":3npak394 said:
This game looks really interesting, but I doubt my computer could run it well.....time to upgrade.

If you ever get the chance try it out. It's a very fun game, though it does have a bit of a learning curve.

As for WarZ, I've never really been interested in it. It just seems like a game that tries to copy DayZ but then turn it into more of a classic COD style shooter. That as well as the issues that have surrounded the game have kept me away from it.

Brahn

Reaction score
I have a few friends that are currently playing DayZ and am starting a channel. Let me know your server IP and some info about it. I will try and get my guys on it if you are still running it.

Here is the first video posted as I was learning Vegas Pro 12 that hates my 550Graphics cardso unable to make 1080p until my power supply for my new computer arrives today. The first 20 secs or so are pixelated but clears up before any action.

[youtube]F07WRHu3SxE[/youtube]

This video shows a little about DayZ and its live or die and lose everything game play.

Latest posts