i don't really play fantasy football

madbohem

Reaction score
but this year I went ahead and got a team. I ignored the draft and waited for whatever hand outs I defaulted for my "team" and proceeded to go out and get all the Seahawks I could. I did this on all pure fandom so I could just watch them all together for my own purpose of fun.

I have Wilson, Lynch, Miller, Tate, Rice, Turbin

but I do not have the seahawks defense, nor do i have McCoy (maybe he is the Real McCoy?)

My opponent had the Hawks on Defense this week. Their 41 points were what nudged them past my "Team"

So I just read this http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/12/09/nfl-fan ... nsive-day/

Greenhell

Reaction score
I play ESPN ff and my Seahawks Defense hung 39 points on my opponent. Combine that with Lynch who had 30 points and it led to blow-out like yesterdays game 110-63. I'm playing for the championship next week. Thanks Seahawks! :)

hawkfan333

Reaction score
Seahawks D and sproles won me my matchup and i took out the number 1 seed lol

Greenhell

Reaction score
hawkfan333":4c08xr48 said:
Seahawks D and sproles won me my matchup and i took out the number 1 seed lol

Congrats. I'm the #1 seed in my league.

drdiags

Reaction score
Lynch helped me get close enough to lose by 40 odd points my opponent's defense put up on me. Yes, that would be your Seattle Seahawks.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. :thirishdrinkers:

MrCarey

Reaction score
Haha, I have a league that I don't pay any attention to because it was boring and not a league that any of my friends were in (free NFL.com one), and I had the Seahawks D and Sproles on the bench because I moved them for their bye weeks and forgot about them.

muxpux

Reaction score
i missed the playoffs this year. first time ive played FF and not been in at least the first round. oh well.