Monster Trade

fav13259

Reaction score
This guy keeps trying to trade Fred Jackson, Wes Welker, and F. Jones for my B. Marshall and B. Jacobs. I think this would be a steal for him... Jackson is splitting time now with Lynch and Buffalo has a poor offense and worse defense. Welker is often hurt and it does't appear that he'll be the same. F. Jones is in a crowded backfield and is hurt as well. So it doesn't make sense to accept that trade when Marshall looks like he's about to breakout and Jacobs, well I haven't given upon him just yet. But the guy seems adamant about getting him.

The guy only has Lynch, F. Jackson, AP, and F. Jones.

I have Westbrook, Jacobs, J. Jones, and K. Smith.

I'm thinking about offering Jacobs and Marshall for AP, I might consider tossing in J. Jones, in exchange for Welker...I'm thinking Forsett will have a bigger role as the year progresses... is this a good offer?

Vetamur

Reaction score
I wouldnt get rid of either of those for anything right now. They are proven value..versus speculative or falling stock players he is offering. Even for AP I wouldnt do it. you get the a few extra points with AP over Jacobs but nothing to replace Marshalls production which is only going to get better. Remember he is just now getting comfortable with Orton and even (incredibly) just finally digesting the playbook, havind admitting at the beginning of the season he didnt know it.

Those two are stars from here on out.